An Old School Catholic Message Board

Warning - The Passion

electricdisk

Before I read, I wanted to tell you...

Did anyone see the interview by Larry King?  From what I heard, Mel was an amesome whitness.  They asked him how this would effect his movie career.  His respons was, "it's over".  I guess he's been getting tons of hate mail.  He said this movie will fly in the face of everything hollywood stands for.  He also said what I said, that is, Satan will pull out all the stops to try to have this movie canned.

Let us all pray for Mel.  God bless his efforts.

Mel Gibson is the man, I mean I don't care if he's a traditionalist, but what he has created totaly blew me away! He has a lot of respect from me and he created I beleive to be the best movie on this type ever made... so yah, I give him lots of props and he'l defently get my financial support.

ok...was I supposed to see something, or did I just spend an hour & 15 minutes DL this thing to listen to for a minute & 45 seconds?? if you guys saw something I want to see it too!!! Well from what I heard in the minute & 45 seconds, I love it!

ok...was I supposed to see something, or did I just spend an hour & 15 minutes DL this thing to listen to for a minute & 45 seconds?? if you guys saw something I want to see it too!!! Well from what I heard in the minute & 45 seconds, I love it!

LoL..... you should right click the file and just download it to your hard drive... ;)