Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

InCircles' Brother's Official Thread


Recommended Posts

Catholictothecore
Posted

where do you get the pics to make em outa? Let me guess....it starts with www

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='May 22 2005, 11:39 PM'] so, how did you merit your own thread? [/quote]
everytime he's at work he posts a gillion posts in the, "What are you listening to RIGHT now" thread in the music section.. and he and i always talk sooo i decided to make him his own thread.

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='May 22 2005, 10:40 PM'] eh, sure I'll make you a sig, I just made mine today in 5 minutes :D [/quote]
what i dont get is how to upload it or whatever...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

[quote name='InCircles' brother' date='May 22 2005, 11:42 PM'] well i have a sweet job where i do nothing and i guess FransicanRocker felt sorry for me and made me my own thread i can post on when i work [/quote]
naw.. i don't feel sorry for you dude. now when you're at work you can just come on here and talk about whatever you want. its to help you :D

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 22 2005, 10:45 PM'] naw.. i don't feel sorry for you dude. now when you're at work you can just come on here and talk about whatever you want. its to help you :D [/quote]
sweet...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

where are you from?

InCircles' brother
Posted

well... i have to go take out the empty trash cans...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

hahahaha


you crack me up



hey good luck w/ those trash cans. don't be too hard on yourself now, i wouldn't want you to get hurt.

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 22 2005, 10:47 PM'] where are you from? [/quote]
who me... if you are asking me i am from california... but if you want to know nationality both of my parents are from mexico and i was born here in southern california...

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

thats awesome! i live in north carolina

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 22 2005, 10:55 PM'] thats awesome! i live in north carolina [/quote]
really... sweet...

InCircles' brother
Posted

well i have to go home now... goodnight... i dont work until next month... so i'll probably talk from home

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

ok man.. g'night!!

Posted

[quote name='InCircles' brother' date='May 23 2005, 12:43 AM'] what i dont get is how to upload it or whatever... [/quote]
I'll show you how.

And Alex....I get my pictures from a lot of places. Not only google.

Well, uh, I dont' knwo your name, but what do you want as a theme for your sig?

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='May 22 2005, 11:07 PM'] I'll show you how.

And Alex....I get my pictures from a lot of places. Not only google.

Well, uh, I dont' knwo your name, but what do you want as a theme for your sig? [/quote]
my name is david... i dont know what kind of theme i want yet... but when i think of one i'll tell you... or how about you make one and i'll put it on then i'll see if i like it... that should be fun

Posted

haha, Hi David.

Ok......I'll make you one then. Just give me a few days..uh, I've been kinda busy. ;)

FranciscanRocker25
Posted

incircles brother has a name!!!! yay!

hi david
i'm caroline

Posted

oh ya, I'm Miriam. :)

Posted

eh, dunno....tell me what you think.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/incirclesbrother.jpg[/img]

InCircles' brother
Posted

[quote name='Dudette' date='May 24 2005, 03:36 PM'] eh, dunno....tell me what you think.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/Coolio23/incirclesbrother.jpg[/img] [/quote]
thats pretty sweet...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...