Dave Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 Congrats, y'all!!!! Makes me wish I were a father! But I'd have to be married first.
foundsheep Posted November 10, 2003 Posted November 10, 2003 or become a priest dave and everyone will call you father.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 BUMP!!!! PS-- Lauren, check out the yahoo group photos when you get the chance. Under the "Phatbabies" section I posted a picture I know you'll appreciate! :)
Good Friday Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread. Congrats, both of you!
jmjtina Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, will the little one be a LOTR fan too? congradulations on the home as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 *Jmj shrieks overwhelmed with joy even though she already knew !! * i LOVE babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww.....another lit' phatmasser baby on the way!!! :D :D :D hurray!!!! congratulations lauren (with no h ) and jared!! we're all soo happy for you!!! our phamily is growing!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 BUMP Again! I want everyone to see this good news! :D
GodsThespianChic Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 AWWW! Congrats guys! I have no idea how I missed this when I was on earlier!! That's so great! I'm so happy for you...and I repeat what others have said...you MUST post pictures...well, ya know...when you get them!
Theologian in Training Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Congrats!!!! Yet another one. Wasn't there a post attributing it to the water....looks like it was the water after all. Congrats again!!!
marielapin Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 Thanks guys for all your well wishing. The only picture I have is of baby at 7 weeks (ultrasound). I don't have a scanner right now so it might be a while until I can post it. I do have pictures of our new house, but I'm sure they will bore you. :P
marielapin Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 Katie, that picture is amesome! Now, are the babies Adrienne, Angelina, and Brigid (?)
Anna Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Yay! We finally get to join the baby club. :wub: Welcome, welcome to the club!!!!!!! Pax Christi. <><
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Katie, that picture is amesome! Now, are the babies Adrienne, Angelina, and Brigid (?) Yes, Adrienne, Angelica, and Bridie (Bridget). You guys should get a digital camera so when your little one is born no one has to wait to see pictures! Thats what we did, and believe me, it has been well worth the money we spent on it. If I had been using a regular camera no one would know what Adrienne looks like yet! (Yes, I'm that bad at developing film!)
marielapin Posted November 13, 2003 Author Posted November 13, 2003 We plan on getting a digital camera before our baby is born. With almost all our family and most of our friends living out of state, it will be much easier!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now