An Old School Catholic Message Board

Today's the day...

Thy Geekdom Come

I'm glad your school debt is paid up. And you can pay your dad back in increments. He's not going to charge you interest (I hope).

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Carrie' date='May 27 2005, 03:18 PM'] I'm glad your school debt is paid up.  And you can pay your dad back in increments.  He's not going to charge you interest (I hope). [/quote]
Nah...lol...with any luck, he'll forget. God bless senility. :P jk

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 27 2005, 04:18 PM'] Nah...lol...with any luck, he'll forget. God bless senility. :P jk [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

FranciscanRocker25

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 27 2005, 02:34 PM'] Okay...I'm paid up with about $100 for what I'll need to get to Steubie in a couple weeks. :blink: [/quote]
you won't happen to be there june 24-26?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FranciscanRocker25' date='May 27 2005, 05:05 PM'] you won't happen to be there june 24-26? [/quote]
No...I'll be there the 10th.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='kateri05' date='May 27 2005, 07:01 PM'] wait youre going to steubie in a few weeks? :huh: and YAY!!! everything worked out!! :D yay yay yay [/quote]
Yeah...gotta go register and tour...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 27 2005, 05:19 PM'] Yeah...gotta go register and tour... [/quote]
Oooo... tour... can you take pictures? :D

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 27 2005, 07:19 PM'] Oooo... tour... can you take pictures? :D [/quote]
Ummm...sure... :huh:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Raphael' date='May 27 2005, 05:21 PM'] Ummm...sure... :huh: [/quote]
:P