Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Taco Thread!


do you like and/or eat tacos?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

:lol: :lol::lol:

my wifes reaction isnt that great when I say it :blink:

:ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

my wifes reaction isnt that great when I say it :blink:

:ph34r:

come on now!

only FS got it?

come on! wheres mi raza at?

haha

im so ghetto.

:lol:

Posted

last time me and my two sisters were in her silverado truck and we went thru the the tacobell drive thru.and we all decided to order gorditas.

and when my sister said, "can i have 3 gorditas?"

i said......."For 3 gorditas!!!!"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i know i know it was corny but i still crack up over it.

:unsure:  :blink:  :ph34r:

no you didn't that was me.........

we all think alike it's scary :huh::blink::blink: :blink:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

no i said it! :lol:

i should know hello!

i said it!! :lol:

:unsure:

Posted

ustedes son gorditas pues?

Posted

no i said it!  :lol:

i should know hello!

i said it!!  :lol:

:unsure:

:rolleyes:

Ok, whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Posted

I feel a sister scrap coming on! :P

Posted

Tell me more of these "tacos, so very tasty and good for you," you speak of. Be they delecticable protions of lutefisk? Or perhaps the fermented juice of the mare's milk? Arrrh, Tell me fore I hang ye from ya yardarms.

Thomas Michael
Posted

Anyone familiar with Taco Cabana? They're a lot classier than Tacky Bell, if you ask me.

My favorite thing to order there is the Fajita Taco combo, with chips & queso and a side of guacamole. I also love their Breakfast tacos, so very tasty and good for you, as well.

In Austin, you could find a breakfast taco merchant as easily as you could find a burger place. La Victoria Bakery on Burnet makes the best breakfast tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in my opinion, followed by Polvo's on South First and the Taqueria Arandas chain.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

im starving.

i want to eat a taco.

:(

Posted

Fold up a piece of paper and draw meat on it and enjoy! ;)

Posted

Oh my gosh....A Taco thread...I'm lovin it.

Taco Bell is not only my favorite place to eat...but my passion as far as food is concerned!! Where is Fr. Pontifex? He knows what I'm talking about. Nothing like a beef baja chalupa to warm you up on a hot day!

;);)

Shoot...I'm going there now.

Posted

Just don't get gas, y'all! But if y'all do, make sure to stay far away from the rest of us! :P

Posted

im starving.

i want to eat a taco.

:(

You'll egt one. Come to the chat!

I'm lonely :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...