An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theologians pictures!

Dudette

Congratulations, Theo!!!

Btw, I noticed you never had Dust put a short bio of yourself in the Q&A forum as he did with the other Church Scholars. You should do so! Besides, what's your real first name?

Mickey's_Girl

[quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Jun 3 2005, 12:59 PM'] Been there, done that...almost everyday. When I was first ordained, I made Holy Water, blessed a bunch of stuff for my mom and aunt, and my mom had me bless a picture of the Divine Mercy to put in my grandmother's room while she was dying.

I also bless my breakfast, lunch, and dinner....ooh, I can bless my Breviary...almost forgot....

<<<walks away to go bless>>>

God Bless [/quote]
LOL! I would SO totally do that if it were me. Heh heh. As it was, I was constantly bringing things to my own priest. "Can you bless THIS, too? Huh? Huh?" LOL! :rolling:

Congratulations. Great pics!

MG

Thy Geekdom Come
:lol:

If there's any chance you're 5'8", 220 lbs, with a barrel chest, I'll give you my cassock :P

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:46 PM'] :lol:

If there's any chance you're 5'8", 220 lbs, with a barrel chest, I'll give you my cassock :P [/quote]
Didn't you see the pics ;)

I'm assuming that you are not going to be a cassock wearer....huh??? I just assume that every ordained owns one. One needs the tools of the the trade, no?

Romantic view, yep, but nevertheless..........

Fides_et_Ratio

I'm with Cam... get a cassock! They're so freaking cool! And you'll need one if you go to Roma..... always good to be prepared!