An Old School Catholic Message Board

road trip

theculturewarrior

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 9 2005, 05:26 PM']Well, I do have some friends in Maine, but I don't think they're expecting me, and I didn't want to just drop in, but if they [i]invite[/i] me, :unsure: I might go through Philly. But then I hear Pennsylvania is the Turnpike State. :unsure:
[right][snapback]608169[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Come on ovah!!! :)

let_go_let_God

I'd love to meet you TCW, but Summer 2007, that's the summer before I graduate from college, I would probably try to find you if you visited HSM, it would involve driving to the other end of the state, but it would be worth it.

God bless-
LGLG

theculturewarrior

It will all work out. :D

We've got a long time to think this stuff through.

Lounge Daddy

you're welcome to take a rest in Grand Rapids, Michigan if you need
our home is open to you

my 7 kids would not mind your guitar at all, and Mrs Lounge can deal ;)
let me know - GR is an awesome city :cool:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 9 2005, 01:16 PM']Hello!

I'm planning on touring the States the Summer of 2006. I will have graduated from grad school and I will have saved up enough money to do it in style. Anybody interested in a visit from a phatmasser? I might bring a friend, and I might bring the WarriorPrincess, for a little bit of the trip, if theCultureMom lets me.

Right now, I'm planning on visiting my sister in Spokane, and I want to visit the Monastery in Laredo again. Also, I'd like to see Steubie and Christendom, and maybe introduce myself to their reference librarians. And I'm definitely going to stop at University of Dallas on the way back. It's a long way off, I know, but if you want to see me, let me know.

Beware though, I'm bringing my guitar. ^_^
[right][snapback]607945[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Let us know if you DO come to Steubie. And if you go to Christendom tell Mr. Pilon, Mr. Armstrong, Mrs. Peer, and Mrs. Demers that Katie said HI. I worked in the library with them for 4 years. Mr. Pilon was the head reference librarian and I was one of his helpers. :)

melporcristo

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 30 2005, 05:13 PM']I want to visit the following people:

Sojourner
The maynerds
Raphael
Anybody at Steubie (including Raphael, if he's still there).
Iacobus will be in college then, if he's not already now. I would like to show him what I have been writing. :D
Theoketos, of course!

And all of the people who have responded in the affirmative above.

I would like to visit homeschoolmom and family too. :)
[right][snapback]628916[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well ... in 07 I may still be at FUS -- so that would be rad to meet you! If I'm not there, I'll be Idaho, so if you go to Spokane, maybe you could come visit :) We could go check out Napoleon's hometown, Preston!

theculturewarrior

I want to visit everybody who has invited me, Cathurian, but my budget and the price of gas are unforeseen. Right now, I'm planning on coming, but we've all got a long time to think about this. I will say, there's nothing like Southern hospitality, and I hope to see you when I travel. ;)

JMJ
7/2 - Thirteenth Saturday
[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 9 2005, 12:16 PM']Hello!

I'm planning on touring the States the Summer of 2006. I will have graduated from grad school and I will have saved up enough money to do it in style. Anybody interested in a visit from a phatmasser? I might bring a friend, and I might bring the WarriorPrincess, for a little bit of the trip, if theCultureMom lets me.

Right now, I'm planning on visiting my sister in Spokane, and I want to visit the Monastery in Laredo again. Also, I'd like to see Steubie and Christendom, and maybe introduce myself to their reference librarians. And I'm definitely going to stop at University of Dallas on the way back. It's a long way off, I know, but if you want to see me, let me know.

Beware though, I'm bringing my guitar. ^_^
[right][snapback]607945[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Should you find yourself in the grand state of Indiana, please alert me. You don't get charged for a long-distance phone call to God in Indiana - it's a local call! ;)

theculturewarrior

I drove through Indiana once in autumn, and it was gorgeous. I'd like to visit a Church Scholar. I've got a lot of questions. :D

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 9 2005, 06:26 PM']Well, I do have some friends in Maine, but I don't think they're expecting me, and I didn't want to just drop in, but if they [i]invite[/i] me, :unsure:
[right][snapback]608169[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If you [b]don't[/b] visit, I will never speak to you again. Ever. -_-