VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 inDED, you're into short posts, are you not?? :D :P
megrc Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 And yet another Short, Sweet and to the Point. Gotta love it. Oh yeah, and so very true.
foundsheep Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 I wish I couldgo everyday...Im such a sinner :(
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 (edited) I am sorry phatmass, I must add another AMEN!!! Edited November 12, 2003 by Spiritual_Arsonist
Confessionator741 Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 the inspiration for all i do......... pray that those who have not embraced the sacrament may realize the amesome graces it has to offer....... Amen B
Jake Huether Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Bleach for the dirty soul. That's an awesom phrase! dUSt should make an add for it. Could have kinda like the Tide logo or something. Or clorox. Yea! "Catholics got the Sacrament of Confession" played to the tune of "Mama's got the magic of clorox.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 lol I take this is the companion thread to "Sin smells of elderberries"? I have to agree though, nothing is better than the feeling you get when you come out of the confessional. :D Except of course, the feeling when you receive Christ's Body and Blood in the Eucharist with your newly bleached soul! :D
willguy Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Last weekend I went to confession, and then stepped out of the confessional and immediatly went to Adoration. It was so cool to worship God right after confession. To be in the presence of Jesus Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity after being cleansed was so cool! God ROX!!1 WHAT WHAT?!?!
Confessionator741 Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 Last weekend I went to confession, and then stepped out of the confessional and immediatly went to Adoration. It was so cool to worship God right after confession. To be in the presence of Jesus Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity after being cleansed was so cool! God ROX!!1 WHAT WHAT?!?! 100%, 100%....
Jake Huether Posted November 14, 2003 Posted November 14, 2003 100%, 100%.... Ahhhh! I've just been bleached! LOL. God is GOOD!
Aloysius Posted November 15, 2003 Posted November 15, 2003 wow, has anyone ever gone and been overwhelmed with a feeling of ancience, as if the breath Christ breathed on His Apostles was right there... The Spirit surrounding you? that's what it was just like for me B) i feel so... clean! :D B)
inDEED Posted November 16, 2003 Author Posted November 16, 2003 lol I take this is the companion thread to "Sin smells of elderberries"? :)
willguy Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 wow, has anyone ever gone and been overwhelmed with a feeling of ancience, as if the breath Christ breathed on His Apostles was right there... The Spirit surrounding you? that's what it was just like for me B) i feel so... clean! :D B) I know the feeling exactly.
DesiringMore Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 Do you mind if i aska question about confession? By all means, i believe in confessing your sins to be forgiven but why do you have to go to a priest instead of going straight to the Father himself? I do want to understand. Please share with me the reasons behind the Sacrament of Confession. Thank you in adance.
VeraMaria Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 you might want to post that question in the Q&A thread. i won't answer because i'm not very gifted with words and when i explain something i just confuse people more, so i'll let other people answer... :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now