Lil Red Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Otherwise when I get back to the phorum, Vera will have displaced even Flowery!!!!!!!!! So I've gotta post, post, post, cuz I'll be gone for 5 DAYS!
Lil Red Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 Hey! This is Lil Red's thread to post as much as possible!!!!!
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Otherwise when I get back to the phorum, Vera will have displaced even Flowery!!!!!!!!! So I've gotta post, post, post, cuz I'll be gone for 5 DAYS! Hey, why do i suddenly have a reputation for having lots of posts? And I'd GLADLY give all my posts to go to NCYC!!!! You're LUCKY!!! B) B) OK, i think i've said this in like every single thread.....sorry.....but u are!! :huh:
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 CATCH THEM ALL VERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I got my own offical cheerleader.... :lol:
Lil Red Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 Vera, I know, but this way, you have something to look forward to ~ seeing if you can beat flowery in posts by the time we get back!!!! Anyways, I'm just gonna be having withdrawal from not being able to visit phatmass!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! <_<
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 Vera, I know, but this way, you have something to look forward to ~ seeing if you can beat flowery in posts by the time we get back!!!! Anyways, I'm just gonna be having withdrawal from not being able to visit phatmass!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! yes you can. remeber we checked the website? and it says there's a computer lab full of computers for you to keep "touch" with home! Just a tiny post every day to let us know how you're having the time of your life! Pleeaasse? :D
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 But you'll be able to see Phatmasser live and in person...
GodsGrace Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 have fun, I really want to go. I so totally wish I was going. My friend Katie is going. She's got brown hair down to her shoulders, like 5'5" mostlikely wearing a Nativity Life Teen shirt of a LifeTeen shirt period, she's from Brandon Florida...tell her Amanda said hi!! and give her a hug!
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 But you'll be able to see Phatmasser live and in person... me? you mean lil red. I'm staying. Here. Alone. J/K, with my pham!! :D :P
Paladin D Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 (edited) If only I can go... I'll be right back, gonna beg on my knees to my mother. Reason why I'm not going: Not enough money, and poor timing Edited November 12, 2003 by Paladin D
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 hahaa *jmj takes a good look around the phorum* bye phorum! *sniff sniff im going to miss you! four days is going to be the longest time i've ever been away! :(
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 If only I can go... I'll be right back, gonna beg on my knees to my mother. Reason why I'm not going: Not enough money, and poor timing ditto
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 LOL Vera's posts are going out number mine any day now.
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 LOL Vera's posts are going out number mine any day now. WOW!!! I'm really in the 2300's?? I DIDN'T NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, SERIOUSLY, i thought i had like 1200 or something!!! THIS IS FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VeraMaria Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I tell you, i'm so freaked out it's not even funny.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 and it says there's a computer lab full of computers for you to keep "touch" with home! Just a tiny post every day to let us know how you're having the time of your life! Pleeaasse? :D SWEET!!!! cool!!! Seriously, though, I was having a hard time breathing!!!! :lol:
Lil Red Posted November 12, 2003 Author Posted November 12, 2003 hahaa *jmj takes a good look around the phorum* bye phorum! *sniff sniff im going to miss you! four days is going to be the longest time i've ever been away! ditto!! :(
traichuoi Posted November 13, 2003 Posted November 13, 2003 i wish i got to go too!!! it's also bad timing for me...we are putting on a retreat for our teens next weekend...and i have no money take pictures and post them in yahoo when you all get back!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now