An Old School Catholic Message Board

looking for a past thread.

Sirklawd

a few months ago i saw a thread - i believe on this subforum - where someone posted a link to site that listed "64 reasons not to become catholic" (i guessing on that 64).

all the reasons were all the stuff you hear from fundamentals and evangelicals. anyway, that poster said he was going to go 1-by-1 and debunk all those reasons with explanations of the true understand of the catholic faith.

i think a guide like that would be HOT. not only in defending the catholic faith, but to show to fundamentals and evan's in hopes they can de-brainwash themselves and open their minds to what catholicism is.

(or atleast have them respect us for what we are and not talk us down.)

so does anyone remember what im talking about? or perhaps knows of something similar to what i described that i can look at?

thanks!

Brother Adam

You could try the book by Karl Keating "What Catholics Really Believe". It's a list of 52 things.

Noel's angel

i was looking for a while but I couldn't find it. Eventually I got tired and gave up, sorry :(

Noel's angel

it's quite late here, but tomorrow, if i get up and no one has found it, I'll do my best to locate it