Groo the Wanderer Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 Long story...much shame...undisciplined yooth... But I'm better now!
beatty07 Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 yeah ReinnieR, 2Lt it is. The downside is that everyone assumes you don't know anything. The advantage is, well, everyone assumes you don't know anything.
ReinnieR Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 (edited) [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1150909' date='Dec 28 2006, 12:26 PM'] Long story...much shame...undisciplined yooth... But I'm better now! [/quote] so you separated...you didn't actually retire? [quote name='beatty07' post='1150987' date='Dec 28 2006, 04:08 PM'] yeah ReinnieR, 2Lt it is. The downside is that everyone assumes you don't know anything. The advantage is, well, everyone assumes you don't know anything. [/quote] is it cool if you could PM me your e-mail address? i have some q's Edited December 28, 2006 by ReinnieR
frozencell Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1150842' date='Dec 28 2006, 09:57 AM'] USAF Reserve (ret) E-1 Reese AFB, Lubbock long story.... [/quote] I laughed so hard when I read this post. I think everything in the military is a long story -- some just longer than others. This has to be one of the longer ones. Sometimes I wish I was a retired E-1.
ReinnieR Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 seems like phatmass has more airmen than anythiing else
Ave Maria Totus Tuus Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 (edited) U.S. Navy Reserve Midshipman Vanderbilt University NROTC - Nashville, TN TIS: 1 year, 4 months Commissioning: May '09 Looking to go Pilot/NFO or SWO. Don't see too many other Navy folks, but if you are, I'd love to hear some sea stories! and my brother: U.S. Navy Active Ensign Naval Nuclear Power School - Charleston, SC TIS (as an officer): 8 months TIS (as a Midshipman): 3 years, 9 months GO NAVY! Edited December 29, 2006 by Ave Maria Totus Tuus
frozencell Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1151149' date='Dec 28 2006, 11:17 PM'] seems like phatmass has more airmen than anythiing else [/quote] That's because Catholics are smart. : :
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 KS Army National Guard Active (in Basic Training) Private First Class (E-3) Ft. Benning, GA - B Co. 3rd BN, 47 INF REG. MOS: 68W-Health Care Specialist (Combat Medic) TIS : 5 months
Guest terrapins Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1150208' date='Dec 26 2006, 10:41 PM'] ooh another 2T351 AWESOME!! I'M NOT ALONE!! and you're in tinker you're not that far from me not just funds 40k troops as well LEVITOW AWARD!! NICE!!! [/quote] Yeah, I got that cdc study CD and Wow, i went from a 65 to a 91% in like 3 days with it. It really helped me out, now i just have to take the test, first weekend of january. Then its ALS CDCs and then my SOD is July for SSgt :
ReinnieR Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 [quote name='terrapins' post='1151467' date='Dec 29 2006, 10:49 AM'] Yeah, I got that cdc study CD and Wow, i went from a 65 to a 91% in like 3 days with it. It really helped me out, now i just have to take the test, first weekend of january. Then its ALS CDCs and then my SOD is July for SSgt : [/quote] you guys are lucky you don't have to test in the reserves. Good luck with ALS! hope you're like frozencell over here and get levitow! and you get a PME ribbon on top of that.
frozencell Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 (edited) [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1151498' date='Dec 29 2006, 01:15 PM'] you guys are lucky you don't have to test in the reserves. Good luck with ALS! hope you're like frozencell over here and get levitow! and you get a PME ribbon on top of that. [/quote] That Levitow Award almost drove me insane. I was taking 3 college classes while I was in ALS. After about a month I was ready to lose my mind. But it did earn me that desk job I had always dreamed about. (And then there is the "grass is greener" syndrome, but that's another story...). Edited December 29, 2006 by frozencell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now