Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top 10 things every man needs


Recommended Posts

Guest T-Bone
Posted

A steak that is laid on a hot grill (or pan), and cooked untill the blood just starts to weep on the surface, flipped over for 45 seconds, and then served.

Posted

i am sorry i asked. thank you.

Guest T-Bone
Posted

[quote name='iggy' date='Jun 30 2005, 12:22 PM']i am sorry i asked.  thank you.
[right][snapback]628447[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I take it you like your meat overdone, dried out, and ruined?

MilesChristi
Posted

[quote]A steak that is laid on a hot grill (or pan), and cooked untill the blood just starts to weep on the surface, flipped over for 45 seconds, and then served.[/quote]

:drool:

allis-challmers
Posted
:rolling: :rolling: this is a great list

the list for me is

1. Jesus, God, and being Cathlic ( number one and always will be)

2. a good woman who love you ( for me her name is Katie)

3. great parents it is not bad to be a moma's boy (good inlaws are nice too)

4. a tractor preferably an Allis-Challmers

5. a house with a big garage or basement and enough land to roam on

6 a set of battery operated power tools

7 a steak or a pork chop is great

8 beer or wiskey ( taken resposably of course)

9 a group of friends to hang out with

10. a tv to watch football with
allis-challmers
Posted

oh yah and the steak has to be cooked a little bit I ain't going to eat raw meat like some of you guys are talking about

allis-challmers
Posted

Also Espn is really nice but all you need is a tv and the regular networks NFL is on regular tv

Posted

am I the only one that sees the need for a ferrari and an xbox?

Posted

[quote name='allis-challmers' date='Jun 30 2005, 09:44 PM']Also Espn is really nice but all you need is a tv and the regular networks NFL is on regular tv
[right][snapback]628996[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Or you can get direcTV like my dad has and get '"NFL Sunday Ticket" and get every game!

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 30 2005, 09:56 PM']am I the only one that sees the need for a ferrari and an xbox?
[right][snapback]629008[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I mentioned ferarri, but I would subsitute Xbox with PS2

  • 1 year later...
xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='617208' date='Jun 20 2005, 06:45 PM']
In-marriage booty calls.
[/quote]

:hehehe:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='617865' date='Jun 21 2005, 10:50 AM']
Ain't no man who's gonna get a woman with a car higher on the list than she is! haha
[/quote]

I concur.

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' post='617887' date='Jun 21 2005, 11:24 AM']
I believe he is going on the idea that you can pick up a woman with a ferrari, but you can't pick up a ferrari with a woman.
[/quote]

How many kids can you fit in a ferarri?

[quote name='jmjtina' post='619909' date='Jun 22 2005, 08:47 PM']
a good understanding of the word "now" and "i mean it" :P
[/quote]

:lol_pound: I LOVE IT! :lol:

Posted

A wife to clean up his mistakes....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...