Krush2k2 Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 [img]http://n00106.myspace.com/00106/06/45/106305460_l.jpg[/img] Doesnt he look like a playa version Micah?
iggy Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 I am speaking as someone who has seen a lot of micah- and i vote no.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Now, I think a fair picture for comparison is necessary: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/Micah.jpg[/img] The answer is clearly a resounding no. Oh, I am such a troll...
sweetpea316 Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Meh, I can see where the resemblence is seen I suppose... But no one can replace our Micah. Ever. Not even a playa. The end.
franciscanheart Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 yeh i can see the resemblance but i think this one is much closer... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/bettermicah.jpg[/img] .... and better.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 haha I like Laura's better... but I can see where Krush is coming from.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 Okay...even more trollish: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/smile.jpg[/img]
iggy Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 what is? Micah's inability to accept that he is in fact, not a troll, and is, on occasion, good looking (i can't belive i just said that)
picchick Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 First of the the whole Playa Micah. Second the fact that he keeps admitting the troll thing. (Although I think he is a tad shorter than me.) Third Laura's post. Also your fish in the bowl. Quite a hoot. Meg
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='Jun 20 2005, 10:44 PM']what is? Micah's inability to accept that he is in fact, not a troll, and is, on occasion, good looking (i can't belive i just said that) [right][snapback]617469[/snapback][/right] [/quote] When am I good looking?!
picchick Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 All the time Micah all the time. EDIT!:!:!:!:! AWESOME MY FIRST EVER DOUBLE POST! YES!
iggy Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 20 2005, 09:54 PM']When am I good looking?! [right][snapback]617482[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It sneaks up on you from time to time
hopeful1 Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 i actually like both pictures of you micah, i don't think you look like a troll at all.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 [quote name='iggy' date='Jun 20 2005, 10:59 PM']It sneaks up on you from time to time [right][snapback]617491[/snapback][/right] [/quote] When? Maybe I can modify things so I'm always handsome...mwahahahaha...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now