An Old School Catholic Message Board

By whom and when was scripture written?

LittleLes

Kilroy the Ninja

[quote name='LittleLes' date='Jul 9 2005, 03:40 AM']RESPONSE:

Since the data I'm presenting clearly evidences that scripture is not inerrant, I can understand why you don't want this thread to continue. I believe that you have argued for the opposiete view in the past, or do you now concur??? ;)

"Anytime someone trips the trigger" demonstrates that the thread is not dead. It may not receive many relies except yours (perhaps others have checked my quotations in their bibles and realize that my data is correct)but it seems to be widely read (last count 1076).

So, based on the figures, I'm afraid it would be imprudent to just "Trust Me," and  I will continue to provide this evidence to the readership (or maybe those who just "trigger" the list). :D

LittleLes

So I'll press on.
[right][snapback]637085[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Actually, Cam's kinda right. I've been "tripping the trigger" just to make sure it's been civil.

You've not cited your sources - and there is not been a debate on this thread for some time.

This is a phorum for debate - not for individuals wishing to divulge "information" - no debate, no reason to continue the thread.

It's a shame we don't really have a way of determining a winner in debate threads (much like real life debates). I don't believe attrition is enough to declare a winner. Nor is badgering or annoyance. Neither is people simply walking away from the argument a reason to declare victory by default.

If dUSt wishes - he'll re-open this thread, until then I bid you all good day and

God Bless.