Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Can I live?" Pro-life Nick Cannon Video


Recommended Posts

Fidei Defensor
Posted

[url="http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/vote/"]http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/vote/[/url]

Go vote for it! Its on the TRL List!

We need some air time for it! Please vote!

Posted

It's listed under "C" as:

[b]Nick Cannon[/b] "Can I Live (Feat. Anthony Hamilton)" (Jive)

VOTE!

Noel's angel
Posted

i voted loads

Posted

As long as we're voting, let's not forget about BET's 106 & Park countdown. It get's higher ratings than TRL:

[url="http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/Polls/106+and+Park+II.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished&Referrer=%7B29BD4505-32BF-4E4F-A434-1E7519949588%7D"]Click here to vote for the BET countdown[/url]

It's listed under "N" for Nick Cannon.

Fidei Defensor
Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jun 23 2005, 02:15 PM']As long as we're voting, let's not forget about BET's 106 & Park countdown. It get's higher ratings than TRL:

[url="http://www.bet.com/Site+Management/Polls/106+and+Park+II.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished&Referrer=%7B29BD4505-32BF-4E4F-A434-1E7519949588%7D"]Click here to vote for the BET countdown[/url]

It's listed under "N" for Nick Cannon.
[right][snapback]620758[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I happened to catch it on there one night, and it was #2 :cool:

Fidei Defensor
Posted

bump for life!

Posted

most def

lifeteenchick527
Posted

i loved that video... i saw it like a week ago or something... its way kool :punk:

hehe... i sent out an email on my email and told everyone to send it to their friends and also to vote ... hehe

so yeah... dont forget to vote yall..

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

franciscanheart
Posted

voted on both.... this is an awesome testimony to the sacredness of life!! keep the votes going!!

Posted

how do you watch the video?

franciscanheart
Posted

click [url="http://www.nickcannonmusic.com/index_main.html"]here[/url]

catholicflower
Posted

I just read the lyrics..its awsome!!

Fidei Defensor
Posted

bump for life, again!

Posted

I voted some time ago, woohoo!! :cool:

Posted

That video is awesome ,yay for NIck Cannon ,pro life forever !!!

phatcatholic
Posted

i like this line:

"what you want: morning sickness or sickness from mourning?"

Posted

my fav...

"300 dollars, is that the price for living"

catholicapmom
Posted

That video is SO awesome!! I'm actually crying right now it was so powerful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...