philothea Posted June 25, 2005 Posted June 25, 2005 [quote name='karin' date='Jun 25 2005, 12:49 AM']miriam you are such a funny girl and i will definately give you prayers here... you are so welled liked here tee hee isnt it grand( not that i would know what being well like is like)? [right][snapback]622523[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Silly Karin, we all love you too! :group: :wub:
karin Posted June 25, 2005 Posted June 25, 2005 sure you are really spies thuogh trying to infiltrate my world.....
Dudette Posted June 26, 2005 Author Posted June 26, 2005 the phorum wasn't as busy today...it usually isn't on Saturdays I've noticed.
karin Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 it wasnt busy because i wasnt here for the majority of the day you know you are a spy miriam?
Fidei Defensor Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 25 2005, 07:25 PM']no Karin, I'm not a spy. [right][snapback]623506[/snapback][/right] [/quote] :ph34r: You didnt hear this from me.. ... .....but she is... shhhhhhh :ph34r:
karin Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 yes miriam you are now be reasonable and do the candy conga with me
karin Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 are you refusing me in my offer of candy conga??? i am offended
karin Posted June 28, 2005 Posted June 28, 2005 i am doing school right now... i know exactly what you mean
Dudette Posted June 28, 2005 Author Posted June 28, 2005 I'm not, I got fed up with it and I think my parents are disturbed....
Dudette Posted June 28, 2005 Author Posted June 28, 2005 yep. I hate it with the utmost hate and it's so hard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now