Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

shortysportychick
Posted

You are going to be a long time in purgatory, you are!

Well I'll be with friends!

-Return to me



Bular....................anyone..............................anyone

(i dont know how much of this next one im gonna get right but bear with me)

My best friends sisters brothers girlfriend knows this guy who heard from this kid who saw Farris pass out at Thirty One Flavors last night.
*sigh*

Thank you for that information.

No problem whatsoever!

-Farris Bular's Day Off

sarcasmguy126
Posted

i think im runnin' out of quotes

yikes!

Posted

when dr evil get angry mr biglesworth get upset, and when mr biglesworth gets upset.... peeopplle DIE

White Knight
Posted (edited)

[b]"Behold Mother, I make all things New."[/b] From the Passion of the Christ.


That rocks.

Edited by White Knight
sarcasmguy126
Posted

perhaps the most powerful line in movie history

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='traichuoi' date='Jul 9 2005, 10:15 PM']"ORANGE, MOCHA FRAPPUCINOS!!!!"
[right][snapback]637984[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Anything with Pirates of the Carrabian and LoTR are good with me. hehe And I also LOVE Princess Bride. "No more rhymes now I mean it."

"Anyone want a peanut?" hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ora et Labora
Posted

I didnt mean to quote anything!

shortysportychick
Posted

Grace has Bob's dead wife's heart!!

Oh.........hes not married?

*shakes head*

Oh, ok kids you want some icecream or something?

-Return to Me

*teen4Christ*
Posted

*snaps finger* *fire* OMG look at this guys look at this....now ok just picture this all over my body!! I was on fire...this is soooo cool"

-fantasic 4

sweetpea316
Posted

"Yeah, this is exactly the way I imagined it. Choking on swan gas."

"It's this little game we play. Each week I come and she looks at me with that dopey little face and says 'Who are you? Who are you?"

-Drop Dead Gorgeous

Has [b]anyone[/b] else ever seen this movie?? It's hilarious! :D

shortysportychick
Posted

wow ur hot!

y thank you so r u!

sarcasmguy126
Posted

*snaps finger* *fire* OMG look at this guys look at this....now ok just picture this all over my body!! I was on fire...this is soooo cool"

-fantasic 4

dani u r soo wrong...cause u got the quote wrong

ive seen the trailer twice now, but not the movie

*ahem*

*snaps finger* *fire* "hey guys! picture this, but EVERYWHERE!"

-fantasic 4

sarcasmguy126
Posted

"good-bye kids...its been fun...i'm going to get you, no matter what you do...oh-ho!...you are SO deceased!"

*puts saline in both eyes*

"take them mr. poe, before i lose it BIG TIME!"

Posted

I am your fathers ,brothers ,mothers ,cousins ,second roommate ..

and what does that make us ?

absolutely nothing ,which is what you are about to become .


hahahahah!!

Spaceballs is hilarious. :rolling:

Posted

"Now who should play the most handsome count in the world?"

-Count Olaf (Jim Carry)
A Series of Unfortunate Events

Posted (edited)

And Shepherds we shall be.
For thee, My Lord, for thee
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

~Boondock Saints~!

I love that movie

Sean

Edited by SRMartin15
shortysportychick
Posted

"A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."

-Princess Diaries 2

Posted (edited)

Is that a Series of Unofortunate events good ? It looks weird.

Edited by reelguy227
shortysportychick
Posted

it is and its nothing like the books

Posted

What is it about?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...