An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sammy Blaze needs You!

Sammy Blaze

wsup fab...I would love to hook up with you for some beats, the 2 on that soundclick are fire. I'm PM you

Fab what up homie.

Last time I went through your beats I noticed we like to sample the same types of music. You had a flamenco sample and a classical sample that I had also used in beats. Of course you flipped it just a tad better...lol

glad you are hangin out in here man

FabdaEclectic

[quote name='point5']Fab what up homie.

Last time I went through your beats I noticed we like to sample the same types of music. You had a flamenco sample and a classical sample that I had also used in beats. Of course you flipped it just a tad better...lol

glad you are hangin out in here man

[/quote]

what can I say? Great minds think alike!
:saint:

much love to all of you. Sammy B...get at a cracka...

Edited by FabdaEclectic

Sammy. If you wanna use any of Fab's beats, just let me know. Phatmass will cover the costs--buying Fab's beats are like paying for a Chevette and getting a Cadillac. haha

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jul 11 2005, 03:48 PM']Sammy. If you wanna use any of Fab's beats, just let me know. Phatmass will cover the costs--buying Fab's beats are like paying for a Chevette and getting a Cadillac. haha
[right][snapback]639798[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

WHOA DUST!!! I know my cd is kind of in the distance for phatmass but there is a fab beat that I want to use for it....that I would get like 5 guys on. I promise you that you will fall in love with it when you hear it. Let me know if you can hook me up.

FabdaEclectic

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jul 11 2005, 03:48 PM']Sammy. If you wanna use any of Fab's beats, just let me know. Phatmass will cover the costs--buying Fab's beats are like paying for a Chevette and getting a Cadillac. haha
[right][snapback]639798[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ahhh dude...that was one of the coolest things to say...I'm blessed to hear that. Thanks big D. :)

Sammy Blaze

Praise God!,

thanks for the love fam, dust is the man, I heard you came threw the metroplex in the west(abilene) lol. I'll definately hit you up fab, I never had much of a chance to get to know you, many blessings to you and yours for droppin' a line to lil ol me haha.

AMDG
~S.

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:32 AM']FAB!!! the dancing taco welcomes you!!  :taco:

hope your doing good! :wave: :tiphat:  awesome to see ya post :cheer:  ^_^
[right][snapback]635440[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
what is this "dancing tacos, so very tasty and good for you," everyone talks 'bout?

Since Phatmass 2004, we have been associating phatmass with tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. At the Phatmass stand at NCYC Houston there was a sign up that said "Free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,". There really is no reason for any of this. tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are practicly Phatmass' trademark.