An Old School Catholic Message Board

God blessing?

infinitelord1

infinitelord1

well ladies and genlemen i have another story to tell u a more positive one this time. Hopefully u have read my other thread and know where i am at right now in life and what i am going through.

When I was in high school there was a girl that never talked to but i had a crush on her. The fact that i had a crush on a girl has helped me hope that i am not a homosexual. Just more pros added to the list compared to cons. Anyways, I got drunk the other night and wrote her a couple of e-mails telling her how i felt back then. I was able to e-mail her through classmates.com. Well i think the amazing thing is, yet sad at the same time, when i saw that she had read my e-mails it sparked something inside of me. Last night i couldnt stop thinking about this feeling i was getting when i thought of her. I ended up with about 1 hour of sleep. I hope i didnt freak her out or nothing and i am hoping that she will atleast reply with a simple hi. It would mean a lot to me. I once passed her in the halls and i felt an overwhelming gust of wind that wanted to pull me into her..........it was like my soul was being pulled into hers. I dont know if this meant anything, maybe it was through god or not, but i didnt sleep well last night........i started to cry and i told god that i just want love and i will be set free. Then i started to think about this girl. The sad thing is that i have no idea about how she feels and most likely after all these years she probably has a boyfriend and is happy with her life.

Semperviva

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Jul 4 2005, 02:07 PM']well ladies and genlemen i have another story to tell u a more positive one this time. Hopefully u have read my other thread and know where i am at right now in life and what i am going through.

When I was in high school there was a girl that never talked to but i had a crush on her. The fact that i had a crush on a girl has helped me hope that i am not a homosexual. Just more pros added to the list compared to cons. Anyways, I got drunk the other night and wrote her a couple of e-mails telling her how i felt back then. I was able to e-mail her through classmates.com. Well i think the amazing thing is, yet sad at the same time, when i saw that she had read my e-mails it sparked something inside of me. Last night i couldnt stop thinking about this feeling i was getting when i thought of her. I ended up with about 1 hour of sleep. I hope i didnt freak her out or nothing and i am hoping that she will atleast reply with a simple hi. It would mean a lot to me. I once passed her in the halls and i felt an overwhelming gust of wind that wanted to pull me into her..........it was like my soul was being pulled into hers. I dont know if this meant anything, maybe it was through god or not, but i didnt sleep well last night........i started to cry and i told god that i just want love and i will be set free. Then i started to think about this girl. The sad thing is that i have no idea about how she feels and most likely after all these years she probably has a boyfriend and is happy with her life.
[right][snapback]631520[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats beautiful..although i don't know anything about where you are in life and fearing being homosexual etc, i will pray for you...wow- I am really touched by your courage...too...[i]Longo e il camino, ma la more e forte[/i]....

infinitelord1

[quote name='Semperviva' date='Jul 4 2005, 04:58 PM']thats beautiful..although i don't know anything about where you are in life and fearing being homosexual etc, i will pray for you...wow- I am really touched by your courage...too...[i]Longo e il camino, ma la more e forte[/i]....
[right][snapback]631639[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wie alt bist du?

-now how do u feel? lol :unsure:

Semperviva

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Jul 4 2005, 05:51 PM']Wie alt bist du?

-now how do u feel? lol :unsure:
[right][snapback]631680[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahahhaaa...oopsie...italian...[i]the road is long but love is strong[/i]..family saying...kinda forgot about the whole we're not related thing...well we are actually, so now you know... ;)

infinitelord1

imagine making love to that special someone. Think of the feelings that u get when u are with that person in bed. It is like time stops.......you dont care to question what is going on around you. You are in complete union with the person that you are making love to. Immense love is running through your mind and swimming through your veins. I think sex is gods simulator for heaven. (if it is used in the right context).

Semperviva

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Jul 5 2005, 04:55 AM']imagine making love to that special someone. Think of the feelings that u get when u are with that person in bed. It is like time stops.......you dont care to question what is going on around you. You are in complete union with the person that you are making love to. Immense love is running through your mind and swimming through your veins. I think sex is gods simulator for heaven. (if it is used in the right context).
[right][snapback]631973[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol, yeah that's pretty close analogy there i think...hhmmm, you know i took all these fancy theology classes and learned all the specific terminology, but now i forget it all, but i think your right.....timelessness, union, all that stuff..

Edited by Semperviva

Semperviva

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Jul 5 2005, 04:55 AM']imagine making love to that special someone. Think of the feelings that u get when u are with that person in bed. It is like time stops.......you dont care to question what is going on around you. You are in complete union with the person that you are making love to. Immense love is running through your mind and swimming through your veins. I think sex is gods simulator for heaven. (if it is used in the right context).
[right][snapback]631973[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.christopherwest.com/article1.asp"]i think u got the right idea matt[/url] <<<go to go to (lol, soccer term)

Edited by Semperviva