Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

does the grand finale happen to be the chat room?

Posted

wow... I think I just saw the grand finale! :lol:

Posted

I've seen the words, "worship," "pray," and "adore." I don't know if there are other words floating around or not.

Posted

I wonder if this is the Grand Finale ....

Posted

JMJ
7/4 - St. Elizabeth of Portugal (Independence Day)

I see "taco" in grey.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

i see the words grand finale...

Posted

I think it's a Taco Grand Finale.

voiciblanche
Posted

Somehow "grand finale" is synonymous with "taco."

Posted

lol this is great...

Posted

Ah, the Fourth of July at Phatmass.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
Posted

so what is it?

daugher-of-Mary
Posted

cheers!

sweetpea316
Posted

I wonder how long the Grand Finale lasts... ^_^

Guest Eremite
Posted

:balloons:

Light 'em up boys. :loco:

Posted

This celebration deserves a bunch of dancing bananas.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted

tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and fish

lifeteenchick527
Posted

hahahaha!! that was awesome! way kool :cool:

hehe.. i love stuff like this lol

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...