Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm younger than C-Mom, but older then everyone else younger than C-mom.

Posted

I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth ;)

Posted

14! hahahaha :D

(15 in 2 months)

Posted

tengo 21 años :) i will be 22 on the Feast of St. Peter Chrysologous at the end of this month!

ilovechrist
Posted

17 and LOVING IT!

Posted

i'M 22 i THINK....YEAH THATS RIGHT!

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 6 2005, 10:12 AM']I'm halfway thru life
[right][snapback]633132[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm 1/3 of a year ahead of you

Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Posted

15 and 1/2

Posted

[quote name='corban711' date='Jul 12 2005, 01:10 AM']tengo 21 años :)  i will be 22 on the Feast of St. Peter Chrysologous at the end of this month!
[right][snapback]640569[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hey, how do you put that "~" under the "N"?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I just turned 97!! I hope to retire in a few years. j/k, but my age is officially secret now because I feel too old. (although I still get carded for smokes!)

Posted

you scared me for a seconed! :o

goldenchild17
Posted

Turned 19 on the 6th.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Old enough to be alive

Posted

29 ... I'll be 30 in November ... feel more and more like an old fluffy air extraction with each passing day, especially since I come across more people on PM who are younger than me than who are older than me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...