An Old School Catholic Message Board

Insane

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Well, it depends on whether his insanity has moved across time or space by some philosphical or mathematical thing I can't figure out.

:crazy:

Brother Adam

I am most certianly insane. I have become a bonified member of an international group that follows a 2000 year old man who claims to have risen the dead (himself included) and whos members have been known to have been thrown in front of lions, torn to shreds, boiled alive, chopped to pieces, set on fire, shot at, and so forth. And I joined based on simple faith. I am most definitely insane.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 7 2005, 11:21 AM']I am most certianly insane. I have become a bonified member of an international group that follows a 2000 year old man who claims to have risen the dead (himself included) and whos members have been known to have been thrown in front of lions, torn to shreds, boiled alive, chopped to pieces, set on fire, shot at, and so forth. And I joined based on simple faith. I am most definitely insane.
[right][snapback]634269[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm more insane. I committed my life to a cause without even seeing it first hand. :P

Hmm, I thought it was actually the best rational and common sense answer, rather than the most insane. It's the only religion that seems to perfectly fit with philosophy. :)

It depends on your definition of insane. According to GK Chesterton, you'd be one of the people who is actually sane. According to the world, you'd be insane.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 7 2005, 11:26 AM']lol well that means I'm insane too lol
[right][snapback]634280[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Glad I have someone to be insane with. :blush:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:30 AM']Glad I have someone to be insane with. :blush:
[right][snapback]634285[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You must have lost your mind. You ended your sentence with a preposition! :o :P

franciscanheart

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:30 AM']Glad I have someone to be insane with. :blush:
[right][snapback]634285[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:bugeyes: i think she was referring to bro adam's post.

franciscanheart

the world thinks im losing touch with reality but thats okay because i like the idea of Heaven ^_^