Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

The first thing I thought was the Clash. :P

The Beatles? :unsure:

Posted

Clue: They're not the Beatles.

Art rock/psychedelic hippy/druggy band that became really huge.
They cut this Album at Abbey Road studios, where they had recorded their first album at the same time the Beatles were recording Sgt. Pepper.

Posted

The lyrics are from the first song on the album.

Posted

It came out in the 70s.

.

Posted

This tickles me pink . . .

Posted

Remember, time is money.

Posted

There is no dark side of the moon, really.
As a matter of fact, it's all dark.

Posted

ooh ooh, is this Pink Flyod?

Posted

Got the band right (after I've all but told you straight out!) Now for the song. It's the first song on its album.

Posted

I was going to guess Badfinger

Posted

Now take it easy, you'll get it . . . don't forget to breathe.

Posted

LOL. That was a good guess for me. I've never listened to any of their music. I've got no idea about the song!

Posted

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care . . .

Posted

:scratches head:

I almost wish I was blond, so I had an excuse...

Theologian in Training
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:46 PM']Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care . . .
[right][snapback]635069[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thought it was time, obviously it is breathe. I am ashamed of myself, being a floyd fan and all.

However, I disqualified myself because it annoyed me and i searched the net. Oh, but I did know it was from Dark Side of The Moon.

God Bless

Edited by Theologian in Training
Posted

I've repeated the song title three times already!

Posted

[quote name='Theologian in Training' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:50 PM']I thought it was time, obviously it is breathe. I am ashamed of myself, being a floyd fan and all.

However, I disqualified myself because it annoyed me and i searched the net.

God Bless
[right][snapback]635078[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's ok! I would have sat here all night trying to figure it out.

Your turn to post lyrics.

Theologian in Training
Posted

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jul 7 2005, 10:50 PM']I've repeated the song title three times already!
[right][snapback]635080[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yeah, I know, but I kept thinking it was something else. I was being stubborn ;)

Theologian in Training
Posted (edited)

oooh cool ok

You see love
The tight, thorny thread
That's just spin in a circle of gold
To have me, to hold me
A token for all to see
Captured to be yours alone

So I need just a little more silence
And I need just a little more time

Edited by Theologian in Training
Posted

you boys are way too good at this. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...