An Old School Catholic Message Board

URGENT! Please pray for me phamily

the_rev

Could you guys and gals of pm please spare ten seconds to say a prayer for me and my grandma. My mother is once again absuing myself verbally and physically, and my grandmother verbally.

She has left now for a few minutes, and I don't know what to do. I think I should just run away, go to my work place or something, I don't feel safe here.

I can't go to the authoritites cause that would just make her more pissed than what she is now. And honestly I don't think I can do that to my grandma or myself. Once again this is a sign from God to say leave your old life behind and start anew with me, which I believe is the basis of my calling to the Legion of Christ.

Please pray for me, that God will protect me, and give me wisdom and grace.

Thanks,

Eddie

Edit: Title and Legion

Edited by the_rev

lifeteenchick527

*prayers* i hope everything is okay... :sadder: but u mite need to go to the authorities...

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

Always keep the faith, and remember that God is closest to us when times are hard.

May the Holy Theotokos watch over and protect both you and your grandmother, and may she also give your mom peace by touching her heart with grace.

Ask the Mother of God to wrap your mother in her Mantle and to be the mother than yours possibly cannot. :)

She tried to hit me and missed and hurt her hand and well she was looking for sympathy, she thought that I should feel bad cause she hurt her hand, well it wasn't happening.

She also told me that she doesn't know why I don't run away because nothing is keeping me here.

I told her I could go to the abbey anytime for a several days as long as she puts up the money for me to leave. she didn't like that.

Brother Adam

Heavenly Father God,

Please place your protective arms around the Rev and his grandmother. Shield them from the harsh blows, both emotionally and physically, from his mother. Please convict his mom to get the help that she needs and to turn towards you and repent. May you bring healing to the_revs family.

daugher-of-Mary

prayers Eddie -_- May our dear Mother enfold you and your grandmother in her loving arms and shelter you for all harm in the folds of her mantle