An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kitten for sale

Brother Adam

franciscanheart

aw! it almost looks like the body of one and the head of another sewn together!! too cute.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:12 PM']Be careful, your wish just might come true.
[right][snapback]635869[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:nono:

Fides_et_Ratio

lol, be thankful he's only attacking your feet and furniture... try having to pin him down for 15 minutes while you massage 20cc of blenderized "duck" down his feeding tube, 10cc of meds, and about 15cc of water... and then changing his "vest" (lol, now my kitty's wearing a toddler (size 2t!!!) t-shirt with the sleeves cut off since his one from the vet got dirty... he ran the first time we tried using the feeing tube... appearantly only I have the magic touch... he purrs and rolls on his back while I'm feeding him-- so I have to prevent him from rolling over on the tube!!!)

... I think I'd take a cute little kitty over my 18 pound, shaved, rolly-polely cat with a peg tube!

franciscanheart

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Jul 8 2005, 01:19 PM']... I think I'd take a cute little kitty over my 18 pound, shaved, rolly-polely cat with a peg tube!
[right][snapback]636033[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
aw poor kitty... dont let him hear you say that!!

cmotherofpirl

Get a small squirt gun and everytime he claws something wet him and yell. Everytime he is good tell him he is a good kitten and pet him.

franciscanheart

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 8 2005, 01:31 PM']Get a small squirt gun and everytime he claws something wet him and yell. Everytime he is good tell him he is a good kitten and pet him.
[right][snapback]636056[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
too bad that tip doesnt work on sugar gliders.... those things tear me up!

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jul 8 2005, 09:50 AM']How many miles on it?

Have you tried putting it on Catsoup.com?
[right][snapback]635630[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I had a can of Campbell's cream of catsoup once... It was nasty. There was a hairball on the top... :P

littleflower+JMJ

aaaaww kitties are sooo cute. all i have are alleycats lol

i named one mike bibby once and he died :mellow: lol

since my dad and bro are allergic (and our house is already a zoo with just us humans) we stick with bettas lol

just keep swimming

cmoms' suggestion, the squirt bottle? works like a charm! :) our kitten hates it and all we have to do know is SHOW it to her and she runs away. hey adamses, since we both have catholic kitties (ours is a girl), maybe they could go on little catholic kitty dates and do catholic kitty things.

oh wait. princess leia is fixed :sadder: well, she still seeks catholic kitty companionship! ;) :P

Brother Adam

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jul 8 2005, 09:28 PM']Brother Adam -- can I meet your kitty?? pleeeeeessseeeee???
[right][snapback]636588[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol, if you're serious sure, swing by our apartment this weekend (actually 2PM tommorow would work really well because other people will be over). You are more than welcome.

melporcristo

nooo I had to work all weekend at the steubie conference! aw well ... one day i will meet the cat