Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

FlyLikeABird
Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Aug 8 2005, 09:32 AM']dude? what is it wiht u and the word "shnurf" :blink:  :mellow:

ur weird
CREEPY ALIENS RULE!!! :lol_roll:  :cool:  :P:  :smokey:
[right][snapback]676929[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Why thank you :D:

SHNURF!!!!

:kitten:

Shnurf is my randomness word, sort of like supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous but a lot shorter and faster to say! :P:

Shnurf :getaclue:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

riiiiiiiiiiiiite.

inthelight009
Posted

I need to make lot of posts so it will stop saying lurker... how many do I need?

Posted

you need at least 50? or 60...lol hahahah!!

inthelight009
Posted

It's going to take me a few days to get 50 post unless I make random ones like think one... w00t

shortysportychick
Posted

only 40 more to go!

justin165243
Posted

post away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm posten' case you didn't notice! lol

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='FlyLikeABird' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:48 AM']SHNURF!!! :getaclue:

:lol_pound:
[right][snapback]690102[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
FREAK!!! :lol_pound:

:getaclue:

Posted

:bugeye: bad girl!! go to your room! lol jk

Smile_Jesus_loves_you
Posted

totally this is way too slow.

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 21 2005, 04:59 PM']:bugeye: bad girl!! go to your room! lol jk
[right][snapback]693305[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
wat u talking about girl?! :blink: ok y'all r reeeally weird

Posted

you called her a freak! what do you mean "what am i talking about"??? lol

FlyLikeABird
Posted

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Aug 21 2005, 11:01 AM']FREAK!!! :lol_pound:

:getaclue:
[right][snapback]693042[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 23 2005, 04:49 PM']you called her a freak! what do you mean "what am i talking about"??? lol
[right][snapback]696241[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. And for the record I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! SHNURF!!! :getaclue: :P:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 23 2005, 05:49 PM']you called her a freak! what do you mean "what am i talking about"??? lol
[right][snapback]696241[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolleyes: uuuh, it was a joke, see cuz, uh, she said "SHUNRF" and so i said "FREAK" and its not a bad thing cuz i call alot of people freaks, and uh, im a freak, so its actually bringing her down to my level, so yeah um, maybe it is a bad thing, but wateva.....

FlyLikeABird
Posted

Didn't change my status whatsoever. :D: I know I'm a freak.

Soooooo SHNURF!!! SHNURF! SHNURF! :woot:

*lil girl 4 jesus*
Posted

see, now i'm all likin' u cuz u r one those rare people who actually ADMITS and ACCEPZTS that they are freaks!! yaya!! :D: :D:

FlyLikeABird
Posted
:yahoo:

Someone LIKES ME :woot:

:lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...