Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

So how about these new smileys?


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Wow... those are great... I like these:

:pinch: :annoyed: :thinking: :realmad: :bigpray: :pray:

Noel's angel
Posted

yeah, i can do the two balls in one hand thing too.

I used to do martial arts before my knees gave in-i was an instructor for about 4 years

Noel's angel
Posted

nunchaku were not rice flails as many people believe, but were actually the bit that you put in a horses mouth-an interesting fact for you

Fides_et_Ratio
Posted

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='Jul 21 2005, 03:42 PM']Me too!  My friend is going to teach me how to juggle clubs soon...

-Mark
[right][snapback]652921[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
clubs are the BEST! (next to eating an apple while juggling, or juggling bean bag chairs--though, they can get heavy and make your arms tired). I also lie on my back and juggle over my own face, it's pretty cool, though sometimes looking at the balls from that angle gets confusing... juggling is my job for the youth group. We did a "light the fire" retreat and everyone wanted me to juggle "flaming torches" but our pastor said no (for obvious safety reasons) ... so now the "running joke" of the youth group is trying to convince him to let me juggle "flaming torches".. the youth minister and I turned out the lights once and I juggled flashlights... but it doesn't have the same effect. :lol:

Yay for all who can :juggle: !!!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jul 21 2005, 05:11 PM']nunchaku were not rice flails as many people believe, but were actually the bit that you put in a horses mouth-an interesting fact for you
[right][snapback]653202[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Even better! I love horses. :)

But I can't imagine using numchucks as a bit.. they must have been adapted.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='Jul 21 2005, 04:00 PM']:stupid:
[right][snapback]653067[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:offtopic:


hehe, j/k :0)

Noel's angel
Posted

yeah, i'd say they were adapted

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jul 21 2005, 05:25 PM']yeah, i'd say they were adapted
[right][snapback]653219[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:dancer: :dancer2:

:numchucks:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 21 2005, 05:24 PM']:offtopic:
[right][snapback]653218[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I was going to do that!

:chairbash:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:13 PM']I was going to do that!

:chairbash:
[right][snapback]653288[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:bigpray:


:bricks:


:apu:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:18 PM']:bigpray: 
:bricks: 
:apu:
[right][snapback]653296[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:boxing2: :box: :knockout:

shelly_freak
Posted

I had no idea there were new smilies but when I saw this thread I had to go check em out...

:seehearspeak: :reaper: :tomato: :pope: :spam: :saint4: :coagulated milk: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :taco2: :underdog: :yawn: :primate: :cloud9: :disguise:

(can I put the pirate one in my sig?)

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:21 PM']:boxing2:  :box:  :knockout:
[right][snapback]653302[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:wedgie:

:bicycle:

:indian: :underdog:

:applause:

:apu:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:33 PM']I had no idea there were new smilies but when I saw this thread I had to go check em out...

:seehearspeak:  :reaper:  :tomato:  :pope:  :spam:  :saint4:  :coagulated milk:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :taco2:  :underdog:  :yawn:  :primate:  :cloud9:  :disguise:

(can I put the pirate one in my sig?)
[right][snapback]653316[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If you get the pirate then I get to put Apu in my signature. :apu:

hehehe

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 21 2005, 06:34 PM']:wedgie:

:bicycle:

:indian:  :underdog:

:applause:

:apu:
[right][snapback]653318[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:teehee:

:surrender:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 21 2005, 07:07 PM']:teehee:

:surrender:
[right][snapback]653370[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:shades:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 21 2005, 07:11 PM']:shades:
[right][snapback]653375[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:offtopic:

sweetpea316
Posted

This one is my new special friend... :woot:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 21 2005, 07:21 PM']:offtopic:
[right][snapback]653385[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rotfl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...