Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

mwahahaha....randomness.... ;) :P

u know whats cool?

Dave and I share the same bday :cool:

Posted

Happy Birthday to you, too, Vera!

:balloons:

lol


(sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

geetarplayer
Posted

I'm not going to wish Vera a happy birthday. I already did when it was actually her birthday.

So instead, I'll wish Dave ANOTHER happy belated birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!

-Mark

P.S. *gives Vera an unbirthday hug*

Posted

lol....unb-day....gives me an idea for a thread... :rolleyes:

Posted

phatmassers really are crazy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...