An Old School Catholic Message Board

My 1st Eucharistic Adoration

zabbazooey

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Jul 22 2005, 07:03 AM']Didn't there used to be a saint who would  :juggle: in church?
[right][snapback]654046[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't know about that, but I read a story of an acrobat who joined a monastery. Being that acrobatics was the only talent he had, he would go down to the basement where there was a statue of the Blessed Virgin and perform for her. I don't remember the details, but Mary appeared to him and showed him how pleased she was with his offering his talents to her, after he had fainted from exhaustion. It's a neat story.

NoelsAngel --- I'm glad you had such an awesome experience at Adoration!!! I think it's so important to go (even though I've only been the one time)

I LOVE adoration!!! well usually there are more people there i have only done it once when i was by myself with my mommy.... sing hymns that is.

I love it when there are 5 people there.....so we can all take a turn in leading the Rosary, and the DMC etc..........

I just love Adoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people at my church keep to themselves more....i think I would like private adoration more....just between me and Jesus

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

What I really want to do is make an allnight vigil before the Blessed Sacrament :lust: