Lounge Daddy Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 Good work, N-man. Keep your cape out of puddles. Hehe... ditto :)
God Conquers Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Wow! That's amesome man. Can't wait 'till it gets published!
Good Friday Posted November 30, 2003 Author Posted November 30, 2003 I wanted to let y'all know that besides still being linked to on CatholiCity, my article will be published on Catholic Exchange. It's also under review by Onerock. Crisis Magazine doesn't have any room for new articles right now, but I'll submit it to them later. Envoy only takes articles not published elsewhere, so that's out. But I'm really excited that my article is going to be published on Catholic Exchange and possibly on Onerock! Also, for those of you who have been following this story, I was finally able to go to Confession today.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 that is soo amesome GF!!! wow keep up the good work!! your allowing God to do great things thru your willingness to follow Him!! you are in my prayers!! your phamily is very proud of you!! keep us updated on the good news okay? we love to hear about a fellow phatmasser beign recognized! :D :D :D +JMJ ~flowery~
cmotherofpirl Posted November 30, 2003 Posted November 30, 2003 I wanted to let y'all know that besides still being linked to on CatholiCity, my article will be published on Catholic Exchange. It's also under review by Onerock. Crisis Magazine doesn't have any room for new articles right now, but I'll submit it to them later. Envoy only takes articles not published elsewhere, so that's out. But I'm really excited that my article is going to be published on Catholic Exchange and possibly on Onerock! Also, for those of you who have been following this story, I was finally able to go to Confession today. Didn't I TELL you you were a great Catholic writer. :D
phatcatholic Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 did you ever hear from andrew sullivan? make sure u give us updates! thanks, nick ps: i just read ur article and i think it is fit for any catholic publication ;)
Good Friday Posted December 1, 2003 Author Posted December 1, 2003 I don't know if Andrew Sullivan read the article or not, but I know he hasn't responded to it in any way so far. I don't really care if he responds in writing, my hope is that he'll respond in faith. But there's no indication so far whether or not he's even read it, and he may not have. If he's anything like I used to be (and I suspect he is), he's not willing to read anything that might plant a seed of doubt in his mind about his lifestyle. When I was the way he is, several people here at PM tried to get me to read different things and I would refuse, and I acknowledge now that it was because I was afraid it would make me doubt the path I was on.
marielapin Posted December 1, 2003 Posted December 1, 2003 Nathan, God has blessed you so much. I am so happy for you and for all the people who get the pleasure of reading your article!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now