Cam42 Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 24 2005, 02:33 PM']I could go along with that except he's such a goofball... that, and he's been a newt... [right][snapback]657058[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I didn't know that binating as a Gingrich would disqualify him in regards to being a scholar.
voiciblanche Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 24 2005, 01:02 PM']Eremite, qfnol31, thedude and fidei defensor for church militant argent paladin and hot stuff for scholar [right][snapback]656990[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Second. [quote]If my nomination is worth anything for Church Militant, I nominate Aloysius[/quote] Fourth.
Aloysius Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 I used to be Church Militant... there was some errors with my screen name when I changed an email address and I ended up as Church Faithful. I didn't feel like complaining, though I do love the Jerusalem Cross you get
Brother Adam Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 Oik for Faithful. He'd be a great Church Militant if he was around more.
Cam42 Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Jul 24 2005, 03:04 PM']what's a newt? [right][snapback]657118[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Either a lizard or a Speaker of the House.....both are applicable.....
Apotheoun Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 24 2005, 12:15 PM']I used to be Church Militant... there was some errors with my screen name when I changed an email address and I ended up as Church Faithful. I didn't feel like complaining, though I do love the Jerusalem Cross you get [right][snapback]657133[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Wow, you were demoted. I recommend Aloysius again for promotion to Church Militant, and then immediate re-demotion to Church Faithful. : I recommend fidei defensor for Church Militant
homeschoolmom Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 24 2005, 02:15 PM']I used to be Church Militant... there was some errors with my screen name when I changed an email address and I ended up as Church Faithful. I didn't feel like complaining, though I do love the Jerusalem Cross you get [right][snapback]657133[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I remember that now... You were Aloysius Ghost... Ooooooooo....
journeyman Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 24 2005, 01:02 PM']Eremite, qfnol31, thedude and fidei defensor for church militant argent paladin and hot stuff for scholar [right][snapback]656990[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ditto (I am sure hot stuff would find a way to make being a newt a learning experience) and second philothea for church faithful
let_go_let_God Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 HSM for militant! She is a wonderful "motherly" figure on PM and has tons of advice and knowledge about the Catholic Faith. She always seems to be around when people need a hand or something wacky to talk about. HSM for Militant! God bless- LGLG P.S. HSM have a banana
let_go_let_God Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 Of course it does Rennie. You can have a banana too! : God bless- LGLG
Fidei Defensor Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jul 24 2005, 04:04 PM']Of course it does Rennie. You can have a banana too! : God bless- LGLG [right][snapback]657262[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Banana..
Jaime Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 Nicole8223 and Didacus for Church Faithful. I was surprised when I didn't see the militant flag on Al's avatar as well. I've learned a thing or two from his posts.
Dave Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 It's long overdue for thedude and qfnol31 to be made Church Militant! So give 'em that title already! And give Aloysius his Church Militant title back!
Cathurian Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 Philothea for faithful and HSM and fidei defensor for militant!
Jaime Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 I know we aren't nominating for this, but I think HSmom would be an awesome moderator!!
Fidei Defensor Posted July 24, 2005 Posted July 24, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Jul 24 2005, 06:24 PM']Cathurian for Church Faithful too [right][snapback]657449[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I second that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now