Laudate_Dominum Posted July 28, 2005 Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 28 2005, 12:55 AM']Where do you fall? [right][snapback]662175[/snapback][/right] [/quote] see my post, I added to it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 28 2005, 01:55 AM']see my post, I added to it. [right][snapback]662176[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Ditto.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 In short...make a conscious effort to work on your faults (as we all should...I myself do not perfectly fit those qualifications, lol)...and that is what counts. We're about trying to reach perfection...Church Militant, not Church Triumphant.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 Still no one? [url="http://s12.invisionfree.com/Operation_Monstrance/index.php"]http://s12.invisionfree.com/Operation_Monstrance/index.php[/url]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 Come on...some people have *got* to want to be mods...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 28, 2005 Author Posted July 28, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jul 28 2005, 12:36 PM']i'd do it, but i dunno if u'd want me [right][snapback]662475[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Why wouldn't I?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 29, 2005 Author Posted July 29, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jul 28 2005, 03:53 PM']you might not think I'm up for the job [right][snapback]662754[/snapback][/right] [/quote] It's a come one, come all affair...and I'd like it to have some people from overseas
Moosey Posted July 29, 2005 Posted July 29, 2005 I feel stupid but, can I visit the actual website itself? Could you possibly give me a link?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 29 2005, 06:03 PM']I feel stupid but, can I visit the actual website itself? Could you possibly give me a link? [right][snapback]664409[/snapback][/right] [/quote] One was provided earlier [url="http://www.operationmonstrance.org/"]http://www.operationmonstrance.org/[/url]
azaelia Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 29 2005, 07:01 PM']One was provided earlier [url="http://www.operationmonstrance.org/"]http://www.operationmonstrance.org/[/url] [right][snapback]664495[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I see you figured out the iframe and got the links to work. :
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 Okay...now I need help again. If I have a link inside an iframe, is there a way to get it to open outside the iframe?
Moosey Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 29 2005, 09:01 PM']One was provided earlier [url="http://www.operationmonstrance.org/"]http://www.operationmonstrance.org/[/url] [right][snapback]664495[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I couldn't find it okay?
azaelia Posted July 30, 2005 Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 29 2005, 09:02 PM']Okay...now I need help again. If I have a link inside an iframe, is there a way to get it to open outside the iframe? [right][snapback]664588[/snapback][/right] [/quote] < A HREF="http://www.url.com" [b]TARGET="_parent"[/b] >
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 30, 2005 Author Posted July 30, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jul 29 2005, 09:17 PM']< A HREF="http://www.url.com" [b]TARGET="_parent"[/b] > [right][snapback]664607[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Aha...thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now