Brother Adam Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Women are complicated. Too complicated. Someone pass me a beer. *watches football*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Yes they are! We should burn the whole lot of them as witches! They all float, afterall...
Didacus Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Acutally its very simple, you just have to do everything they tell you to do, and agree with everything they say. unless they don't want you to agree, then you have to disagree, and if they don't want you to do what they say because they are hinting that they want something else that you should pick up on since they expect all males to be able to read minds. Of course sometimes they wont say anything and usually that menas you're in trouble orthey want to be surprised with something perfectly spontaneous and to know what to do then you have to look back at your relationship because it might be an anniversary of sorts and and and... SFD!!! Pass me a beer! *watches re-runs of the 1952 Stanley cup finals*
Brother Adam Posted July 27, 2005 Author Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 27 2005, 10:41 AM']Yes they are! We should burn the whole lot of them as witches! They all float, afterall... [right][snapback]660772[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Like a duck? The last woman I saw turned me into a newt. But I got better...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 27 2005, 10:51 AM']Like a duck? The last woman I saw turned me into a newt. But I got better... [right][snapback]660785[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Darn women Darn good looks and charm and beauty...darn silly flirtations and kind comments...darn stupid simple speech and twangy accents...darn goofy attitudes and complete fidelity... Wait a minute...why are we angry at women again? *hopes Jen can't float*
StColette Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 27 2005, 09:41 AM']Yes they are! We should burn the whole lot of them as witches! They all float, afterall... [right][snapback]660772[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah and like men aren't complicated
Nicole8223 Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Women are not that complicated...I personally think MEN are complicated....so there!
Brother Adam Posted July 27, 2005 Author Posted July 27, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 27 2005, 10:55 AM']Darn women Darn good looks and charm and beauty...darn silly flirtations and kind comments...darn stupid simple speech and twangy accents...darn goofy attitudes and complete fidelity... Wait a minute...why are we angry at women again? *hopes Jen can't float* [right][snapback]660795[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes, even Jen floats if she is a woman. Sorry Micah. "Remember, I'm rooting for you. We're all men and we have to stick together." And we aren't mad at women. We are just stating they are too complicated. Edited July 27, 2005 by Brother Adam
Dudette Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Jul 27 2005, 11:56 AM']Women are not that complicated...I personally think MEN are complicated....so there! [right][snapback]660797[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I agree! Men are very complicated.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 27 2005, 10:57 AM']Yes, even Jen floats if she is a woman. Sorry Micah. "Remember, I'm rooting for you. We're all men and we have to stick together." And we aren't mad at women. We are just stating they are too complicated. [right][snapback]660800[/snapback][/right] [/quote] but I don't wanna burn Jen...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Jul 27 2005, 11:04 AM']I agree! Men are very complicated. [right][snapback]660812[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You know, I made a thread so that men and women could understand each other...but no, people just let it get buried...well that's just FINE! :
StColette Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 (edited) Believe me there are many times when women want to drink because of their husbands or boyfriends lol Edited July 27, 2005 by StColette
Carrie Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Complicated? Us? Just give us chocolate and we're happy. What's complicated about that?
Didacus Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Nicole8223' date='Jul 27 2005, 09:56 AM']Women are not that complicated...I personally think MEN are complicated....so there! [right][snapback]660797[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Men, complicated? Beer, pizza, hockey and a ceaseless appetite to bring hapiness to their better halves... there, that's men. Woman in four words? I don't think that can be done...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Didacus' date='Jul 27 2005, 11:08 AM']Woman in four words? I don't think that can be done... [right][snapback]660827[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, PMS alone is three... :
Brother Adam Posted July 27, 2005 Author Posted July 27, 2005 But PMS does not alone describe the woman. It is much more complicated. Men are not complicated, women are. We just want to live in peace and harmony, enjoy the finer things in life like hockey and football. We are innocent simple God fearing humans. It's the women. They make things so complicated. Its so hard to understand.
StColette Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 27 2005, 10:11 AM'] [right][snapback]660834[/snapback][/right] [/quote] He cheated!! He changed his post!!
StColette Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 let me tell ya the reason our PMS gets so out of control sometimes is because of men! lol I swear to it lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 27 2005, 11:15 AM']let me tell ya the reason our PMS gets so out of control sometimes is because of men! lol I swear to it lol [right][snapback]660846[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Did I do bad?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now