dUSt Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Hey phamily. I thought of a great way for us to be able to buy eachother presents for Christmas! We can take advantage of amazon.com's "Wish List" feature. Here's my wish list: dUSt's Wish List All you have to do is go there, pick something out, pay for it, and amazon.com will send it to me! I invite everyone else who has a wish list to post theirs in this thread too! I think this is a great idea--especially since I love suprises and getting books in the mail. hahaha
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 :P yes. its never too early making sure your phamily knows exactly what to get you for christmas. now....im going to go look at this so-called list and im hoping theres something under $10...... LOL :lol:
Carrie Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 make it a Kris Kringle for those who want to participate, so everyone can be included if they want to be. :)
Lil Red Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 This is so COOL!!!! I'm going on and making up my list!
foundsheep Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Dust, thats really a desperate and cheesy attempt at getting presents!LOL I wish I would have thought of it first!
God Conquers Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 That's quite the list dUSt. We could all just pitch in a few bones and buy you a Catholic Book store... could save time!
Azriel Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Man, I shoulda started a baby shower thread. :P
Paladin D Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Cool. I've seen Wish Lists all the time, but I never got this interested till now.
dUSt Posted November 19, 2003 Author Posted November 19, 2003 I cant figure out how to post mine. Well, I did the "Share your wish list with family and friends" option, and only sent it to myself. When I got the e-mail, I just copied the URL and posted it here.
dUSt Posted November 19, 2003 Author Posted November 19, 2003 Dust, thats really a desperate and cheesy attempt at getting presents!LOL I wish I would have thought of it first! What? No, not me! Oh, by the way everyone. If you can't get me anything for Christmas, my birthday is Feb 4th. :D
Seatbelt Blue Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Fine. Well, in case the email with the addy never shows, I want: EUROPA UNIVERSALIS 2! Not EU1. Not EU: Crown of the North. Europa Universalis 2.
VeraMaria Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 hey dUST, that is one kewl wish list!! If we all lived in the same town we could start a phatmass Catholic library!! I want the Navarre bible sections too!! i would include "story of a family" which is about St. Therese's family...she had THE COOLEST FAMILY!!!!!!!!! and it would contain "My sister, saint therese" a memoir by her sister Celine. and a thousand and one books about saints!! I'm obsessed i tell you!! :lol:
cmotherofpirl Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 Hey Dust you know they have a USED bookstore as well :)
nikkan_hanil Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 I have NO idea what I want for Christmas.... A Phatmass Christmas? That'd be cool. Maybe I should work on a comic for that or something... :P
God Conquers Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 A CHarlie Brown Phatmass Christmas Special!
nikkan_hanil Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 Haha. It'd be my style. Everyone one would have like cat ears or something (see personal picture). Why? Long story. It's just my style, homeboy. B) :ph34r: :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 *jmj starts singing* chestnuts roasting on an openfire... jackfrost nipping at your nose... soemthing somethign something.... have yourself a merry lit' christmas soemthing somethign i dont' the know words....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now