Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who wants to be a mod?


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Who broke it this time? :maddest:

Noel's angel
Posted

it wasn't me, i promise...*runs away*

Posted

It is fine for me.
Meg

mariology21
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 30 2005, 04:00 PM']Who broke it this time? :maddest:
[right][snapback]665527[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It's been working beeeeeeeautifully for me!!!

~Jen

goldenchild17
Posted

I'd be glad to help mod if you need any more. Regardless I'm gonna sign up as a member tonight soon as I get a chance.

Posted

do i qualify as a mod??

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='goldenchild17' date='Jul 30 2005, 07:02 PM']I'd be glad to help mod if you need any more.  Regardless I'm gonna sign up as a member tonight soon as I get a chance.
[right][snapback]665701[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You...umm...have to register to be a mod... :unsure:

Posted

rofl being a mod is fun lol you get to edit lol I've been warned about editing already lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Aug 2 2005, 11:12 PM']rofl being a mod is fun lol you get to edit lol I've been warned about editing already lol
[right][snapback]669267[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

...and yet you still know my password. :P:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...