Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jul 30 2005, 11:56 AM']When I see Cam42

I wonder about the 41 Cams that came before him
[right][snapback]665269[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

homeschoolmom
Posted

People with numbers in their sn make me try to figure out why???

Posted

dUst: A dusty house
Raphael: my friend Raffie from here in Rockford.
St.Colette: Poor Clares
TCW: His old avatar with the celtic cross
Sweetpea: The flower sweet pea
Luthien: A german warrior lol i don't know why
Moosey: A cute cuddly moose
IcePrincess: "Ice Ice baby"
Bro Adam: This screws me up because I think of Adam as a religious brother. However he is married and has a Mrs. Bro Adam
Mrs. Bro Adam: Read my sig...:wacko:
Cappie: Those Irish caps
the_rev: We have a basketball team composed of a bunch of priests. They go around the diocese playing jr. high boys in basketball to increase vocation awareness. They are called the Running Revs.
Didacus: My brother because he and my brother have almost the same sn
Homeschoolmom: lol the patience, fun, challenges that came with homeschooling...(I was homeschooled and I had to help my mom homeschool for a month because she was sick.)
phatcatholic: I am not quite sure. I think Nick's picture comes to mind.
Tony: I think of the chalice that is his avatar
Immaculata: I think of Maximillian Kolbe.

I'll come up with more later.

Meg

Posted

HSmom the 15 at the end of my name is because in High School that was my Lacrosse number :). I hope that clears my number issue up hahaha

God Bless,
Sean :yahoo:

P.S. this is my 200th post :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

some of these are really funny lol

mariology21
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 30 2005, 01:01 PM']People with numbers in their sn make me try to figure out why???
[right][snapback]665273[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I've got 21 in my name because years ago when I was trying to come up with an e-mail address "Mariology" was already taken. So I stuck the 21 on there 'cause that day was my birthday and I turned 21. Now I've just stuck with Mariology21 because....well because it's easier then trying to come up with a new name! I'm not very creative when it comes to stuff like this!! :huh:

~Jen

Posted

Mariology21: One of the Other Jens lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...