Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Anyone Here Play...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dancing games are games in arcades that simulate dancing. Arrows float up the screen and you mimic the movements through foot motions (or hand motions, depending on which one your playing...) on a panel. They are great games that Kilroy underaprecciates simply because she's never tried one. <_< :ph34r:

My favortie is "Pump it Up"

http://www.andamiro.com/eng/business/business_01.html

There's others like

DDR

http://www.konami.co.jp/am/ddr/

Pop'N Stage

http://www.konami.co.jp/am/stage/info/index.html

and Para Para Paradise

http://www.konami.co.jp/am/para/index2.html

Hollar back. :)

Posted

i know atractingopposites loves dancing games like crazy. He was doing one at a movie theater. I was just standing there and laughing at him. But hes good!

Posted

I saw some "too cool" kid on one of those, came back 1/2 hour later and he was STILL THERE! It was CRAZY! I think he even had an "entourage"

Posted (edited)

I saw some "too cool" kid on one of those, came back 1/2 hour later and he was STILL THERE! It was CRAZY! I think he even had an "entourage"

I played for an hour and 1/2 once, but that was only because the machine was fixed after being broken for about a year. Anyway, there are also freestylers that use handplants and kneedrops and some sickly insane looking moves. I'm not too good at FS'ing but that's OK because a lot of them are snobs. Especially the ones that play DDR... <_< And the "entourage" is just the "audience" or the "crew". A lot of dance game fanboys go into large numbers and battle other crews. Crazy... :blink: :unsure:

Edited by nikkan_hanil
Posted

Man.... I just don't understand...

Posted (edited)

Man.... I just don't understand...

As soon as you step onto Pump it Up, it's actually quite easy to understand. Except the fanboy-ism and the weird DDR obsessed Wapanese people... :wacko: But, yeah PIU rulez... :lol:

Edited by nikkan_hanil
Posted

HAHA.... wapanese....

Posted

We play DDR here in the dorms. They have special playstation mats that we use.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

HEY what about a game for us who have two left feet?

:unsure:

Posted

is there a game where you can just jump up and down? that would be the type of game for me. im no good at dacing....unless im doin the canopener! :P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

:o THE CAN OPENER?/

whats that? :blink:

sounds like its dangerous!!!

i can do the robot!

*jmj starts breakdances but ends up breaking all her limbs*

ouch!

LOL

:blink:

Posted

is there a game where you can just jump up and down?  that would be the type of game for me.  im no good at dacing....unless im doin the canopener!  :P

Hmm...well there is a lot more jumping in Pump than there is in DDR but...let's see... <_< No, not that I know of. Not unless you modify your trampoline to be an arcade game... :P

Posted

Sounds like a freestyle move. :blink: A painful one...

Posted

the can opener is also called the whiteboy....i wonder why?

Posted

LOL! I actually played one of those dancing games once.. it was amesome! there were some dudes there doing some sick moves, and I looked like a little white girl w/ two left feet, but we had fun!

lol.. my friend JP is a wicked breakdancer.... :P

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i wish i can do the windmill.

:(

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

or even just the scorpion move.

:(

Posted

how bout the running man? i love jamaican music videos...its so fun to watch them dance...like pon di riva! plus their acents are really cool

Posted

What the heck y'all talkin' about? -_- This is about the games! <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...