Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

you can do anything at zombo.com !!!!

Posted

It's blinking colored spots at me. :P:

Posted

were your speakers on?

Posted

Ooops. No! :duh:

I'm in my mother-in-law's office... maybe I'll wait until I get home. :)

Posted

That is the most amazing website I have ever seen.

Posted

I drunk a diet coke at zombo.com

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

Elsewhere from the archive of stuff that's been on the internet forever, I present:

[url="http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com"]http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com[/url]

and

[url="http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~mrdarius/music/tunak.ram"]http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~mrdarius/music/tunak.ram[/url]

Posted

my friend showed me that badger one before, i think it's so annoying but funny.

Posted (edited)

Hahaha i enjoying playing video games. So i tend to try to keep up to date on the new video game systems and what not so im a big fan of Microsoft and i like the XBox far more then any Play Station. So when the new console war came about the XBox 360 and the PS3... this is what the Xbox 360 community had to say about the new PS3 Banna Phone (controller)... its really funny, watch and enjoy

[url="http://www.nitrolic.com/ps3controller1.php"]http://www.nitrolic.com/ps3controller1.php[/url]

God Bless
Sean :yahoo:

Edited by SRMartin15
Posted

bump... bump... for zombo.com!!!!!!!

Posted

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Posted

I don't understand...I can't do anything at Zombo.com....

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Must...kill...Tony...Must...kill...Tony...

Posted

I ate breakfast at zombo.com

God Bless,
Sean :yahoo:

Posted

I finished my summer reading at zombo.com!!!!!!!!!.........


:unsure:


.....wait I didn't. I had a bologna sandwich at zombo.com.

Darn. :weep:

Off to reading.

Posted

I DON"T GET IT! Please someone explain! I don't get anything.

Posted

[quote name='picchick' date='Jul 30 2005, 03:21 PM']I DON"T GET IT! Please someone explain!  I don't get anything.
[right][snapback]665548[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]


Go to zombo.com and turn on your speakers. And listen. That will explain it all.

Posted

you can do anything at zombo!!


:cool:

mariology21
Posted

Remember a few months ago where there was that big sensation with this guy who videotaped himself singing to that song? I can't remember the song but it was from a different country I think. I just remember it being on the Today Show. I never saw it on-line.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And if you do...do you know where I can find it on-line??

I fell asleep at Zombo.com :P:

~Jen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...