HomeTeamFamily Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 yea i like how a n00b tried to get a new queen
zabbazooey Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Aug 5 2005, 12:09 AM']yea i like how a n00b tried to get a new queen [right][snapback]672778[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:47 PM']No lol I'm Queen of the Apo Board, Flowery is Queen of PM lol [right][snapback]672579[/snapback][/right] [/quote] WOOT! [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:51 PM']No, Flowery will always be the Queen of PM not overthrowing the Queen. [right][snapback]672586[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yeah, So there Raph! : [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:54 PM']how long has Flowery been queen? [right][snapback]672590[/snapback][/right] [/quote] For, like, ever! : [quote name='Aloysius' date='Aug 5 2005, 12:29 AM']flowery is queen. [right][snapback]672720[/snapback][/right] [/quote] And she always shall be. [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 5 2005, 12:43 AM']lol Phatcatholic made me Queen of Apologetics so I'm keepin my title lol [right][snapback]672743[/snapback][/right] [/quote] WOOT! You deserve it, too, and PhatCatholic is the only one who really could give that particular title, anyway, since he was really the one who built and organized the Apologetics board.
Anastasia13 Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 I have minions who will help me take over the world one day. I kid you not. The first and greatest among them is co-admin of our writing board.
jmjtina Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:45 PM']WOOT! Yeah, So there Raph! : For, like, ever! : And she always shall be. WOOT! You deserve it, too, and PhatCatholic is the only one who really could give that particular title, anyway, since he was really the one who built and organized the Apologetics board. [right][snapback]672808[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ditto. :
homeschoolmom Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 Flowery is queen... Though St. Colette is catching up-- and she posts more often...
ReinnieR Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:06 PM']Can I nominate myself for princess? [right][snapback]672608[/snapback][/right] [/quote] so do i i nominate myself princess
sweetpea316 Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='ReinnieR' date='Aug 5 2005, 08:15 AM']so do i i nominate myself princess [right][snapback]672959[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I sooo called it first!!!!
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Aug 5 2005, 12:09 AM']yea i like how a n00b tried to get a new queen [right][snapback]672778[/snapback][/right] [/quote] yeah. funny huh. 2 bad im NOT a NOOB!! noobs r lurkers. i am a peep for ur information!! gosh. besides, what if i led an uprising?huh? what would u do then? huh, huH, HUH?!? what if it succeds? laugh at that! dude u reallllly tick me off.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted August 5, 2005 Author Posted August 5, 2005 me? U r voting for me? thats not lining up....
Dudette Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 5 2005, 11:46 AM']I sooo called it first!!!! [right][snapback]673081[/snapback][/right] [/quote] uh, sorry hun, but I think Rei would be a better princess.
sweetpea316 Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 5 2005, 10:17 AM']uh, sorry hun, but I think Rei would be a better princess. [right][snapback]673121[/snapback][/right] [/quote] If by princess you mean NOT! Please... I want to have a reason to wear the phatmass tiara I bought...
Dudette Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 nope hahahahhhhaha!!!!! How about we have 2 princesses?
Theoketos Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Aug 5 2005, 10:07 AM']yeah. funny huh. 2 bad im NOT a NOOB!! noobs r lurkers. i am a peep for ur information!! gosh. besides, what if i led an uprising?huh? what would u do then? huh, huH, HUH?!? what if it succeds? laugh at that! dude u reallllly tick me off. [right][snapback]673109[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
sweetpea316 Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Aug 5 2005, 10:25 AM']nope hahahahhhhaha!!!!! How about we have 2 princesses? [right][snapback]673137[/snapback][/right] [/quote] How about we have an election? **Vote for me and I'll be your friend forever!** :
StColette Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 5 2005, 06:59 AM']Flowery is queen... Though St. Colette is catching up-- and she posts more often... [right][snapback]672905[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol I'm happy just being Queen of the Apologetics Board lol
Recommended Posts