Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[url="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/choccy/"]Nobody hates the chocolate![/url] (Flash)

sweetpea316
Posted

Everyone loves the chocolate!!! :lol:

Yay for dancing creme eggs... :lol_roll:

Posted

hahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

they sound like chipmonks! I gotta joke about that. lol

Noel's angel
Posted

i had to close it-the eggs were scaring me

Posted

I don't like eggs...

Posted

actually, I had a part of a chocolate egg for dessert. yuuum, heh.

Posted

too much chocolate!!!

sweetpea316
Posted

If you liked that one, check out this...

[url="http://uploads.ungrounded.net/190000/190465_egg_song_English_2.swf"]I Love Egg![/url]

:lol:

Posted

eggs are invading earth!!! AAHHHAA!!! run away!!

Noel's angel
Posted

I LOVE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!

Noel's angel
Posted

OODLE DOODLE

Noel's angel
Posted

COME INTO MY TUMMY, SO VERY YUMMY

Noel's angel
Posted

EGGS ARE THE BEST!

Posted

eggs are NOT cool!

sweetpea316
Posted
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

I'm glad yall enjoyed that.

Someone showed that to me and a friend and it cracked us up. :lol:
Posted

my sister likes eggs.

Noel's angel
Posted

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 5 2005, 04:37 PM']:lol_roll:  :lol_roll:  :lol_roll:

I'm glad yall enjoyed that.

Someone showed that to me and a friend and it cracked us up.  :lol:
[right][snapback]673165[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

like a big ol' egg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...