Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Will you miss me when I go?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

of course we'll all miss you....lots of prayers for you, karin. pray for me as well, as i'll be in europe studying abroad for 4 months, and won't be on much either...

Posted

ummm bye bye MP PEACE see u later ummm

All For Jesus
Posted

[quote]When you feel drained, just go before the Blessed Sacrament. He will show you why you're there.[/quote]

I second this!!! Jesus is always waiting in the Blessed Sacrament for us. It is there that we find our strength. Stay close to Jesus.

Posted

Where are you going?

Posted

I am going to Lockport LA Monastery of the Heart of Jesus. aaww I will miss you tony!

Birgitta Noel
Posted

LOL, Karin, I'll miss you. And I'm UBER jealous of your three months on retreat. I know it will be a hard three months though. God bless and Mary protect!

Posted

umm 1st alena goes to WYD well its ok cuz its WYD, and now karin the one i ask to marry me and shot me down ummm lol ill miss the both of u 2

Posted

aww tee hee did i ever turn down your offer of marriage i cant remember?

Posted

yea it was like 2 months ago on the name a PMer thread

Posted

oh ok just making sure well i love yah i have to go to bed now good night

Posted

yea same here i have school 2marrow bye love u to

Posted

why did four people say they wanted me to go? pashaw

infinitelord1
Posted

karin is a genious

Posted

why thank you matt. :)

thessalonian
Posted

I didn't know you were here. :idontknow: Sorry.

Posted

of course i will miss you!!!!!!!

Posted

and the little bird will miss you too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...