sarah Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 hi. (flip shouldn't have 2 topics named after him - gotta share the love )
Lounge Daddy Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I don't know... I have heard him, and I think he deserves 2 topics at a time. ;)
dUSt Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I want to see the video of Apollo stage diving.
ktownbaby Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Yeah, I think Apollo should have a topic named after him as well! Apollo is really hott! Or atleast i think so because i have met him before! hehe
jmjtina Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 inDouche should have some video of that stage diving!!!! b/c i think i got it when i filmed.... :P
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Can you feel the love in this thread??? And Lounge Daddy...you are right about Flip...he does deserve two threads. But just so ya know, I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!!! :D So yeah, anyway... Thanx for tha love, and uh...holla like ya know me. Peace, love...and hip-hop, Apollo
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 P.S.... Yeah, I think Apollo should have a topic named after him as well! Apollo is really hott! Or atleast i think so because i have met him before! hehe B) B) B) B) B)
Paladin D Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Apollo, why don't you and the others post in Open Mic?
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 P.S.... B) B) B) B) B) not to mention his such a NICE fella and a cool person to meet!!! :D :D :P
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 not to mention his such a NICE fella and a cool person to meet!!! littleflower... You complete me. (tear) If I am your Whatasized guy...does that mean you are my junior bacon cheerleader??? :D
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Apollo, why don't you and the others post in Open Mic? I'm shy and I startle easily. Emotional rollercoaster...here I come. :(
jmjtina Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 If I am your Whatasized guy...does that mean you are my junior bacon cheerleader??? :D That's two junior bacons cheerleaders thank you.... and you ARE nice!!!!! Our nice Whatasized guy! B)
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 That's two junior bacons cheerleaders thank you.... and you ARE nice!!!!! Our nice Whatasized guy! ...and a side of YOU ARE FREAKIN amesome!!! hehehehehe peace and love
jmjtina Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Apollo is just not your ordinary guy..... :D B) much love! B)
Paladin D Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Bacon Cheeseburgers are very good. *drool*
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 haha im hungry. lets forget about tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and eat some whataburgers! LOL number 3 please, with coagulated milk, extra veggies, toasted buns , maynoise only, no mustard, with ketchup. :D now i really am hungry! :blink:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 shall we start a apollo fan club since his so popular and famous?? :D :lol:
musturde Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 I thought we could start our own D. Siebre fan club, make our own site, and have meatings every wednesday. What do yall think of that?
flip Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 shall we start a apollo fan club since his so popular and famous?? :D Can I be the president?
Lounge Daddy Posted November 23, 2003 Posted November 23, 2003 Can I be the president? Heck ya, I second that motion! After all, Apollo "taught him everything he knows", right? Is that right, Flip?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now