franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 this was once an exclusive photo but after seeing icey's pics i have to make a thread just for goofy faces. im a fan of them, make them quite often myself, and i know yall are too. who isnt? in an attempt to make this face: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/metryingtomakesmiley.jpg[/img] you can see it didnt quite work and then i noticed it was the wrong side.... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/hugheyforlife/metryingtomakesmiley2.jpg[/img] and again.... not quite. lol. maybe some day! so anyway.... post your funny faces!!
StColette Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 *giggles* [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/lampshade.jpg[/img]
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 haha thats what im talking about! rofl. greatest pic ever... after iceys haha.
sweetpea316 Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [img]http://www.digistash.com/data/aaaccd2766ec67aecbe26459bb828d81/full_3930_p43503.jpg[/img]
Carrie Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 11 2005, 05:43 PM']*giggles* [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/lampshade.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]682326[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Oh man, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day!!!
Tony Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 My mom told me not to make faces.. because it could stay that way!
Old_Joe Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You know I had an idea for emoticons. How about a technology where it'll read your brain waves and facial expressions and come up the appropriate smilie. For instance if made a face like this: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/100_0332.jpg[/img] The computer would insert this: : Or if I went like this: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/100_0331.jpg[/img] The computer would post this smilie: Or in the rare and unlikely event I would become possessed: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/possessed.jpg[/img] This would show up and you could set it up so that if you do become possessed it call the nearest priest.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/DSC00062.jpg[/img]
Jaime Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 When I first saw the title of the thread I thought it said Funny Feces Picture Thread I was terrified at how many posts it was getting
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 11 2005, 03:59 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/DSC00062.jpg[/img] [right][snapback]682363[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ROFL thats too funny - cutest thing ever! hahahahaha
franciscanheart Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:01 PM']When I first saw the title of the thread I thought it said Funny Feces Picture Thread I was terrified at how many posts it was getting [right][snapback]682367[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Old_Joe Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:01 PM']When I first saw the title of the thread I thought it said Funny Feces Picture Thread I was terrified at how many posts it was getting [right][snapback]682367[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Old_Joe Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Jennie I'd worry about Micah If I were you:[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/spoman/evileye.jpg[/img] I'm JK :
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 11 2005, 05:01 PM']ROFL thats too funny - cutest thing ever! hahahahaha [right][snapback]682368[/snapback][/right] [/quote] That was taken shortly after Genevieve was born. I was trying to get a picture of Adrienne but she kept bouncing around, and then she clapped her hand over her mouth and gasped, the pic was taken mid gasp.
Jaime Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:10 PM']That was taken shortly after Genevieve was born. I was trying to get a picture of Adrienne but she kept bouncing around, and then she clapped her hand over her mouth and gasped, the pic was taken mid gasp. [right][snapback]682381[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think blurry babies are adorable!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now