dUSt Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Well, I really wanted one of those cool new 3D sonograms, but apparently, the insurance doesn't cover it--so it would have been an extra $200. No thanks. We decided to stick with the old school... I think it has my forehead.
jmjtina Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 AWWWWWWWWWWW, we're praying for your growing family dUSt!!!!!! now you'll have 2 little siebers who'll walk in on you "rapping" "Daddy, what are you doin?" ;)
hyperdulia again Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 tina, i really hope "rapping" is a reference to rapping. :lol:
Carrie Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 do you want to find out whether it's a girl or boy?
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 you have to buy the phatmass massmatics cd hyper. you really do. its "inside" talk from the CD...... thats what shes talking about. :ph34r:
Joyful Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 dust, The baby is precious... I just love babies. All my roommates ran over to look at the picture. We all say "Awwwww" Joy
dUSt Posted November 21, 2003 Author Posted November 21, 2003 do you want to find out whether it's a girl or boy? I do--my wife doesn't, so that means no, we don't. Although, during the sonogram today I think I saw a little weiner. :D
Carrie Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Ya know, the doctor can always tell you and not your wife. I'm kidding, she'd kill you! Congrats dUSt!! You've been blessed all over again...doesn't that feel GRRREEAAATTTTT! Ok, I'll quit with my Tony the Tiger impression. :)
willguy Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I do--my wife doesn't, so that means no, we don't. ROFLOL.
Apollo Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Although, during the sonogram today I think I saw a little weiner. I won't go there. Congrats dUSt my friend!!! When are you gonna accept that I am your lost first-born? I love you, Dad. :(
Paladin D Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 I won't go there. Congrats dUSt my friend!!! When are you gonna accept that I am your lost first-born? I love you, Dad. You sure did grow fast...
VeraMaria Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 Awwww.....congrats, dUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I'll be praying for this second little one!!! :D
Anna Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 That's a great ultrasound pic. How many weeks is your little one? Isn't ultrasound great? As for that link, I'm with Kilroy. There's something gross and creepy about clowns. Congrats dUSt, and keep us posted. Pax Christi. <><
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 22, 2003 Posted November 22, 2003 congrats dUSt man!! thats so amesome that your family is growign!! make sure you start the baby listening to the massmatics cd!! haha babies can hear from the womb!! he/she will probably start bobbing their head!! :D B) God bless and the safety of your new baby and family will be in my prayers!! +JMJ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now