Carrie Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:57 PM']Yes, he should be. And I've actually thought of that before during my many off-PM thoughts... PS we found the milk. [right][snapback]689330[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 Thats good. I just found a bottle under a chair that I didn't know I'd lost. Luckily it was only water. :phew: I never miss them because Genevieve won't really use them. lol
StColette Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Christie_M' date='Aug 17 2005, 07:01 PM']no, cow pies!!! lol [right][snapback]688257[/snapback][/right] [/quote] believe me shoveling horse poo is worse than cow pies
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:49 PM']believe me shoveling horse poo is worse than cow pies [right][snapback]689405[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Just for that, I [b]AM[/b] gonna eat the cats...
StColette Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 04:50 PM'] Just for that, I [b]AM[/b] gonna eat the cats... [right][snapback]689411[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't think so
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:51 PM']I don't think so [right][snapback]689413[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You gonna stop me, shorty?!
StColette Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 04:53 PM'] You gonna stop me, shorty?! [right][snapback]689415[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Try me! I might be short but I can beat you up!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:55 PM']Try me! I might be short but I can beat you up! [right][snapback]689423[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Only because I wouldn't hit a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrll!
StColette Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 18 2005, 04:57 PM']Only because I wouldn't hit a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrll! [right][snapback]689426[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Or because I'm stronger
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Aug 18 2005, 05:59 PM']Or because I'm stronger [right][snapback]689428[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Well yeah...that too...
thessalonian Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 17 2005, 06:36 PM'] Don't worry about it. [right][snapback]688211[/snapback][/right] [/quote] AH, YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF STOOPIDHEADS! :
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2005 Posted August 18, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 18 2005, 06:19 PM']QUIT FLIRTING/BICKERING IN MY THREAD!!!! [right][snapback]689453[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We'll go with the first one.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Yeah... so uh... I cleaned my house today... mostly. I still have some clothes that need putting away, and I need to mop, and should probably clean the bathroom some more, but for now its all liveable. I can do the rest tomorrow. :
Christie_M Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 lol I just finished setting a wash load! lol kill the washin machine!!! jk jk
StColette Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 man I really need to clean my room lol and do more laundry lol
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Well, gas prices are at an all time high... the tourist season in DC is at it's peak.... the heat index is around 105*... but we're leaving tomorrow for the HSfamily's biggest field trip yet!! Pray for us and we'll see you in ten days!!!
Jaime Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Will there be hsinging during the car trip? What's the over/under on the first time the phrase "Are we there yet??" gets mentioned?
homeschoolmom Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='hot stuff' date='Aug 18 2005, 10:41 PM']Will there be hsinging during the car trip? What's the over/under on the first time the phrase "Are we there yet??" gets mentioned? [right][snapback]689944[/snapback][/right] [/quote] We have a portable DVD player... we're hoping for several extended periods of [b]hsilence... [/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now