littleflower+JMJ Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Aug 18 2005, 10:53 PM']I'm planning on going as far as my Phd. in Math if I feel that Math Ed. is the right first step. God bless- LGLG [right][snapback]689972[/snapback][/right] [/quote] thats awesome! im planning to get my M.S in Math Education
Christie_M Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Aug 18 2005, 12:41 PM']Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, MI [right][snapback]689133[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I thought you ment Thamos Aquinas College! lol my dad wants me to go there^_^
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 college is fun till you get yucky homework with meanie deadlines lol nah college IS fun, classes when you want, friday's off, and classes only for a semester, no dress code (well unless you count pajamas as one lol) and learn how to cut class lol--your really going to like college, its great!! high school is so overrated!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 19 2005, 12:45 AM']Awww Micah I'm gonna miss you!!!! [right][snapback]690012[/snapback][/right] [/quote] You can meet Old_Joe and Iggy if you come down to Lincoln tomorrow with me.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:27 AM']Hmmm what time? [right][snapback]690080[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Not really sure. I was gonna try to get down to Lincoln by 5 so I could go to 5:30 Mass at the Newman Center. The party is only a few blocks from there. I'm still working on a ride, lol...two people to call about that tomorrow.
zabbazooey Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I have to take my friend ellen to work tomorrow @ 5 after that I could take ya if ya wanted...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='zabbazooey' date='Aug 19 2005, 02:36 AM'] I have to take my friend ellen to work tomorrow @ 5 after that I could take ya if ya wanted... [right][snapback]690084[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Probably wouldn't work, lol
FlyLikeABird Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 Ah College, the best way to waste 3 years of my life.... then I switched programs! Never did go to dorms though, I stayed local. I have a dream though, about going right across the continent to a University called Gallaudet. Who knows if it will happen?
Andrea348 Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 19 2005, 12:11 AM']Heh, I'm gonna be over at LSU in a few weeks...we play them for our first football game and the band/colorguard gets a free trip if we perform at halftime! Woohoo!! [right][snapback]689991[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ahhh....marching band.....that was soooo much fun. my college's marching band only played at home games though. the only away game we go to is at the University of Delaware. they are not in our football division, but our marching bands are rivals. we may lose the football, but the marching band kicks butt. what do you do in band??? i played the clarinet.
the_rev Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 I can't wait til I can go to college in two years. Political Science and Pre-Law here I come!
sweetpea316 Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='Andrea348' date='Aug 19 2005, 06:47 AM']ahhh....marching band.....that was soooo much fun. my college's marching band only played at home games though. the only away game we go to is at the University of Delaware. they are not in our football division, but our marching bands are rivals. we may lose the football, but the marching band kicks butt. what do you do in band??? i played the clarinet. [right][snapback]690174[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hehe...yeah, our school's band and just the music program in general is one of the best in the country. It's so awesome to be a part of it. We don't have the best football team either...but we always play a really good team for our first game and get out butts kicked. Last year we played UT...heh...it wasn't pretty. But our halftime show rocked!! We're good for our football division I suppose. We've been to the bowl game in New Orleans the past few years. Which means more free trips for the band! I don't play an instrument actually. I'm in the colorguard! And I'm an officer this year, which equals LOTS of responsibility for me! Hooray! It's fun to know that I have a fellow marching band person here though!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 lol my uni doens't even have a football team oh well...down here the high school and college football is a religion anyways so theres always those games lol
p0lar_bear Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Aug 19 2005, 12:46 AM']college was the most bitter-sweet time of my entire life. the amount of growth i made as a person was just huge. i have two degrees and i'm DYING to go back for a third. we'll see what happens........... [right][snapback]689956[/snapback][/right] [/quote] A third degree...wow...are those in different fields or just higher levels of the same field? Actually, in moments of insanity or days when I have too much time on my hands I consider pursuing a Doctorate in Sacred Theology...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now