Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bah, I kicked it old skool... oven baked, slow cooked. Veggies and what-not with it.

It was a good time ... with rolls and pies. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted

I will not deep-fry my bird... no thanx.

Posted

i've never tasted deep fried turkey....but i like almost anything! :P

dressing........pecan pie. I wished i still had some pie leftovers though :(

Posted

Happy Birfday SARAH!!! You rock my sox off!!! :D

Posted

Happy Birfday SARAH!!!  You rock my sox off!!! :D

thanks paul!

tell your gf i said happy bday too!! :)

Posted

SARAH!

habby BDAY!

i already told you once today...

oh well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...