Christie_M Posted August 20, 2005 Posted August 20, 2005 Just keep posting. Just keep posting. Just keep posting, posting, Posting...
Christie_M Posted August 21, 2005 Posted August 21, 2005 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol olol ollol.......
shortysportychick Posted August 21, 2005 Posted August 21, 2005 lol!!! i just had almost a whole box of dots and im hyper!!!!!!!!!!! :
Christie_M Posted August 21, 2005 Posted August 21, 2005 I had lime...but I'm listening to Avril Lavigne!! in case you didn't notice. lol
shortysportychick Posted August 21, 2005 Posted August 21, 2005 "He was a Sk8er boi she said cya later boy he wasnt good enough for her!" "Why d' ya have to go and make things so complicated?!"
Christie_M Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 This is my fav one!! "Things I'll Never Say" "I'm tuggen at my hair, I'm pullin' at my clothes. I'm tring to keep my cool. I know it shows.." Can't keep up with the music. lol
shortysportychick Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 lol yeah Sk8er Boi and Complicated r the only 2 i kno lol
Christie_M Posted August 22, 2005 Posted August 22, 2005 lol I got her first CD for my guitar class! I need her second one now....lol
sarcasmguy126 Posted August 23, 2005 Author Posted August 23, 2005 (edited) uhh...excuse me but how is it possible that a topic i set up on Saturday be so long already??? oh, well (like my new avatar, anyone?) Edited August 23, 2005 by sarcasmguy126
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now