An Old School Catholic Message Board

Point 5 Covenant LIVE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

Apollo

[url="http://www.myspace.com/point5covenant"]CLICK HERE to check out the brand NEW fresh P5C myspace page!!![/url]

Holla back with comments...suggestions...etc, etc, etc.

feat 2 singles off the new album! peep em'!

Peace and love.

heavenseeker

[quote name='point5' date='Aug 26 2005, 02:24 PM']looks dope!
[right][snapback]700198[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
that is dope

I love love love it! ^_^

Haha...who is that sitting in front of the Jack in the Box?

Oh, and I'm also loving that SMU song on your site...haha...I have some friends who would LOVE to hear that! :lol:

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 27 2005, 09:54 AM']
Haha...who is that sitting in front of the Jack in the Box?
[right][snapback]701405[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

the ridiculously good-looking emcees

Ah ok... yea, I could recognize Flip, but the other dude looked like someone else I know, so it kinda threw me off. ^_^

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Aug 28 2005, 01:04 PM']Ah ok... yea, I could recognize Flip, but the other dude looked like someone else I know, so it kinda threw me off.  ^_^
[right][snapback]702731[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

you were probably blinded by his hotness

• 3 weeks later...

this has to do with myspace plus the new album.... so i didn't know which to post it under..... anyways

i was on myspace and i noticed you commented on my friends page saying that on the new cd there'd be live stuff from NY....

is that by any chance the Cd i sent to you guys from Catholic Underground? cause i didn't even know if you got it... just because i didnt hear from you guys if you did or not....i lvoe that cd though. i listen to it all the time. i like the live feel to it... ahah that sounded dumb cause it is live and all but yeah its nice to remember that night by.

anyways yeah... just wondering. lemme know :D:

all those who get listen learn will get a little bonus hidden track (Im sure you can guess which song it is lol...let's just say the friars are involved!)

[quote name='keighters' date='Sep 15 2005, 10:36 PM']this has to do with myspace plus the new album.... so i didn't know which to post it under..... anyways
i was on myspace and i noticed you commented on my friends page saying that on the new cd there'd be live stuff from NY....

is that by any chance the Cd i sent to you guys from Catholic Underground? cause i didn't even know if you got it... just because i didnt hear from you guys if you did or not....i lvoe that cd though. i listen to it all the time. i like the live feel to it... ahah that sounded dumb cause it is live and all but yeah its nice to remember that night by.
anyways yeah... just wondering. lemme know  :D:
[right][snapback]725090[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

we got the cd right after Catholic Underground... did u try to send us a cd. if so, i didnt get it