Didacus Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 I don't know anymore if I'm going crazy or if I'm already there.
Dudette Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Aug 30 2005, 04:43 PM']Nope, not for a long time. But unless I wear really good shoes, high impact stuff really hurts my feet. [right][snapback]705237[/snapback][/right] [/quote] oh ok.
the_rev Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 email me Extra Ecclesia Nulla Salus, avemarisstella@gmail.com
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 Defensive End ok Eddie im on it!
popestpiusx Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 30 2005, 01:53 PM']I also wrestle [right][snapback]705116[/snapback][/right] [/quote] So did I. For about 15 years. I coached too. Great sport.
Christie_M Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 30 2005, 12:01 PM']opponent -----> <----- Sam [right][snapback]705129[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 (edited) to bad we can't use chairs (it would really cool)....... someday though someday Edited August 31, 2005 by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
FlyLikeABird Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 run away run AWAY! : Random thought - I should do my laundry.
zabbazooey Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 Random thought -- I now cannot afford to go to Mass more than once a week. I must conserve my gas. especially since college starts next week. it's approx. 25 miles from my house I don't know what I am going to do.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 its ok once a week is fine
zabbazooey Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 I have to start going to this church because it's wayyyyy closer. it's horribly oo-gly. Churches are hardly ever ugly, much less OO-GLY The "crucifix" is a stained glass "cross" with a STATUE of the crucified Christ in front. But it's so much closer than the other one. Saves A LOT of gasoline.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 is it liturgically sound?
zabbazooey Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 somewhat. St. Margaret Mary's (the one I go to) has a GREAT N.O. mass. St. Leo's (this other one) kinda....made me mad. The priest kept making jokes during his homily that had NOTHING to do with the Gospel, the lector did not bow to the tabernacle after she was finished reading, the priest did not hold up the host and say "Body of Christ" to each recipient, he just kind of tossed it in their hands and was like "Body of Christ" just kinda mumbling it. No altar servers (but 7 EME'S for the 40 people present!) no tabernacle in the church (the main room anyways) just urgh. But I save SO MUCH GAS. But it's almost just...not worth it.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 yeah thats annoying thats what happens at my church. you should talk to the pastor at St.Leo's. God Bless, sam
zabbazooey Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 Yeah. It's really unfortunate. What kinds of abuses are those? Just wondering so I can be accurate.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted August 31, 2005 Author Posted August 31, 2005 are you asking about the abuses at my church? well im not sure if you are but im going to tell you anyway the Priest has Armies (I mean armies) of Extraordinary Ministers Who he calls "Eucharistic" ministers (which is not allowed) he Recieves communion at the same time as all of the other "Eucharistic" ministers instead of before them. and No One ever shuts up there! how am i suppoused to pray? and than everyone always claps (its called etiquite no one claps at church) but my biggest problem is that their is no set confession time except ten minutes before mass... and their isn't even a confessional its called a reconcilliation room. Its allowed but annoying and modernistic. God Bless, sam
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now